What's new

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it shot down a lot in price?

Well if the price of bitcoins has to go down so much then I'll definitely have to invest in cryptocurrency for as long as it will rise back. Safety is the most important thing when thinking of investing in any project.
Probably, I am even wishing and hoping that the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goes lower so that I will be able to buy so many of them and make a whole lot of money in the next bull run.

Buying Bitcoin when it's low it will be a good idea, but you have to wait for your analysis to speak to you before you can go ahead and invest your hard earn money.

Buying Bitcoin when it's low it will be a good idea, but you have to wait for your analysis to speak to you before you can go ahead and invest your hard earn money.
you don't need to depend o people's analysis most of the time. It is always important for you to make your research before you invest in cryptocurrency because it is a risky venture.

Probably, I am even wishing and hoping that the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goes lower so that I will be able to buy so many of them and make a whole lot of money in the next bull run.
This might even be the right time for you to buy your favourite cryptocurrency for long-term investment , you may not even be so sure because it might keep moving from here up or it might even be lower but just to be on the safer side.

I believe the investment in bitcoin is mainly futuristic in nature that's for the success of the future so even if the value of bitcoin fall now, I will still invest because I believe it will be better in the future.

you don't need to depend o people's analysis most of the time. It is always important for you to make your research before you invest in cryptocurrency because it is a risky venture.
That's what i mean,if you seriously want to earn money in the market then you don't have to depend on people's signal, if you are good at doing this you might lose your investment without knowing the good reason.

Of course I want the price of Bitcoin to go down a lot so that I will start investing and buy at a very cheap price. That is actually what a lot of people are hoping for to start making their investment.

The price of Bitcoin is already going down. But the main problem is that the value of the coin is going down repeatedly and not surging. Traders need both bearish and bullish periods in order to make gains while trading in the market.

This might even be the right time for you to buy your favourite cryptocurrency for long-term investment , you may not even be so sure because it might keep moving from here up or it might even be lower but just to be on the safer side.
there is no assurance that this is the best time but actually it is a good time periods you should use dollar cost averaging if you want to start buying cryptocurrency at the moment.

there is no assurance that this is the best time but actually it is a good time periods you should use dollar cost averaging if you want to start buying cryptocurrency at the moment.
Thanks. Well from my observation bitcoins has been ranging between 21 and 18 thousand dollars which indicate that there is a high possibility it may not break that support of 18,000 dollars . The ranging could possibly indicate a reversal but we are only 55% sure.

Thanks. Well from my observation bitcoins has been ranging between 21 and 18 thousand dollars which indicate that there is a high possibility it may not break that support of 18,000 dollars . The ranging could possibly indicate a reversal but we are only 55% sure.
The current price of Bitcoin is at about $16000. A lot of people are speculating that it will even go lower but my own strategy remains using dollar cost averaging.

The current price of Bitcoin is at about $16000. A lot of people are speculating that it will even go lower but my own strategy remains using dollar cost averaging.
Oh , if this is true then we might be seeing the price of bitcoins at 15,000 dollars because we were just hoping that it will not break the resistance it has around 18,000 talkless of dropping better.

Oh , if this is true then we might be seeing the price of bitcoins at 15,000 dollars because we were just hoping that it will not break the resistance it has around 18,000 talkless of dropping better.
the price of Bitcoin touched 15,000 dollars last week. Since then it has been hovering around 16,000 dollars. There is also a lot of speculations that it will go lower and I believe so.

the price of Bitcoin touched 15,000 dollars last week. Since then it has been hovering around 16,000 dollars. There is also a lot of speculations that it will go lower and I believe so.
This is completely unbelievable, if so then we might consider seeing the price of bitcoins are 10,000 dollars . This is something we could not possibly imagine that the price of bitcoins can drop from almost 70,000 dollars to that price

Personally I think I will be in a better position to invest in bitcoin when the value shot fall. simply because the value will be less due to the fact that alot of people will be willing to sell out there coin.

Yes I will buy it as much as I can because it's the perfect and Best time to stake in Bitcoin. When it's dropped down trader's tend to buy and sell when it's demand is high

This is completely unbelievable, if so then we might consider seeing the price of bitcoins are 10,000 dollars . This is something we could not possibly imagine that the price of bitcoins can drop from almost 70,000 dollars to that price
In bear market almost everything is possible. Someone told me this and of course I have started to believe. I won't be surprised if I see the price at $5000.

i so much believe in the bitcoin project because it definitely changed the world of finance, but i do not think i would invest on bitcoin but i would prefer other forms of crypto currencies as i believe they would be more profitable.

In bear market almost everything is possible. Someone told me this and of course I have started to believe. I won't be surprised if I see the price at $5000.
Lolz, seeing the price of bitcoins at 5,000 dollars is Far beyond what we expected . I don't believe the price of bitcoins will drop to such . The highest it will go should be 10000 dollars. I'm waiting to accommodate more cryptocurrency between that price range

Most likely I would; if it comes down to say $5000/BTC. That way I'll just purchase some and store away for my future (in the next 30 years or more when it'll become valuable again).

I have seen and heard many stories that people invest in Bitcoin and earn huge profits, so whenever it happens, I will definitely want to do it once in my life and earn profits, then it went a lower rate. Whether or not it's doesn't matter for me.
Would you ever consider investing in Bitcoin if it shot down a lot in price? Like, lets say Bitcoin dropped to $10 for 1 bitcoin. Would you take the chance to invest just in case it blows up to $50,000 or more?

Honestly what would you have to lose? If bitcoin was that cheap again, I bet many people would invest in it. There's always a chance that it could rise up again. But, my question is, could it ever get so low again like when Bitcoin first started? I would take that opportunity. Yeah I might lose $10 or so, but it'd be worth it if it skyrocketed in price again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back