Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever consider going onto a reality TV show? Like the Real World or Big Brother for example. I personally don't think I could handle it. Being on camera, with a bunch of people I don't know, and getting into arguments and beefs. No thanks, I couldn't put my brain through all of that.

But, would you ever attempt to go on a reality tv show?

Would you ever consider going onto a reality TV show? Like the Real World or Big Brother for example. I personally don't think I could handle it. Being on camera, with a bunch of people I don't know, and getting into arguments and beefs. No thanks, I couldn't put my brain through all of that.

But, would you ever attempt to go on a reality tv show?
Mm I don't really know but it would be intresting experience however I don't believe I would ever be in reality tw show but still it must be fun

When I was younger, I used to always wonder what it would be like to go into a reality TV show such as Big Brother or even I'm A Celebrity. When you get older and watch these TV shows though you start to realize just how not-so-good they are and that being part of them would more than likely be pure torture rather than fun.

Definitely not something I would throw myself into anytime soon no matter how much money I was offered lol

In my early 20s, I used to watch a lot of reality shows, mostly singing and dancing. Since I am not a singer or a dancer, I was never interested in going to these shows. I also used to watch Big Boss but I also had no desire to go to Big Boss show. These days I do not watch reality shows.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back