What's new

Would you ever advertise on your own vehicle?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Depending on the work you do, I know some people will have their name and business name on their car or truck. Those people usually do service work and use their cars as a way to advertise their business. It's a good way to promote yourself on the job.

But lets say you don't work a service job, or not one like that, but instead you are advertising a product or your website. Would you ever promote something like that on your car or vehicle?

Do you think it could be a good way to draw extra traffic from outside the real world?

I have blogs and forums, but I will never advertise my blogs and forums on a vehicle. These days I do not have stores on my own domain and if I had self hosted online stores, I would certainly advertise on my vehicle. I think this would help me with branding as well as gaining customers. I have hosted online store and I don't advertise on my vehicle.

I think advertising on personal vehicles can be a good idea, depending on your situation and business type. Yes, it's cost-effective, but it can't be useful for everyone. You need to do market research first to understand your targeted audience needs. Besides that, not everyone is comfortable sharing their business publicly that way.

The website could bring sales if it is quite popular and therefore whit these sales could have some money to expand your business and your site even the activity sector could be little different from the real life activity.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back