Have You Ever Tried to Build an Email List

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Email marketing is very effective marketing method. When you build subscribers on social sites, you are basically building shared subscribers, you do not own them, the moment social site decides to slam you, you lose your subscribers. However, your email marketing subscribers are truly yours, no one can snatch your subscribers away from you. By the way, have you ever tried building an email list? What method did you use to build subscribers?

I have in the past built a few email lists, especially ones for newsletters and monthly email subscriptions. I don't do it much these days though. I have old lists lying about, but I don't know if they're any good anyways.

I also do not engage in email marketing, I don't even send emails to registered users on my forum, but in the past I used to collect emails and then send emails. I stopped after I found that conversion was very small. I also have an old email list and I am not sure if it will work.

I also do not engage in email marketing, I don't even send emails to registered users on my forum, but in the past I used to collect emails and then send emails. I stopped after I found that conversion was very small. I also have an old email list and I am not sure if it will work.
Yeah I imagine it's to do with how people navigate emails these days. A lot of us get spam emails constantly, and so a lot of the time our emails will get overlooked or passed up because of how much spam people tend to get. I myself for example, don't even bother to look at a lot of my emails. I see a lot of them are promotional, about stores and stuff. Rarely do I bother to look at them, and I assume some consumers are the same way in that they will ignore the majority of promotion style emails and will only focus on important emails. So it's tough to market through email these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back