What's new

Would it be possible to create a bitcoin bot that can predict the price?

With the current advancements of technology I dont thing that would be impossible. Given to a well skilled developer a bot can be designed to predict even though not always accurately but it certainly be able to predict a good market move.
It will be impossible to get a bot that can give 100% prediction of the crypto market and even if a bot is being created it will only predict based on programmed information and won't use the current life events into consideration.

A bot will still operate on what human will programmed it to be. I can never trust any cryptocurrency prediction that is being done by a bot because they won't put so many things into consideration , they will only act based on programmed knowledge and understanding.

There are already a lot of bots that tries to predict the price of Bitcoin but they are not accurate. Some of them does not even work in this current bear market because if you depend on them you may make a lot of losses. If there is a bot that is 100% accurate people wouldn't have been making losses.

Of course it'll be possible but the programming team must have a high knowledge of technical analysis especially from the charts and must have created a lot of patterns from them as well.
There'll also be the need for constant updating as well.

It will be possible but a lot of calculations and accurate analysis will be made in such bot, the general trend in market value must also be in such bot to give precised answers to market values per time. This will be a serious business.

I think these type bots available in telegram, but they are not predicts what is the price month after, these bots gives signals regarding the market conditions, I mean whenever market face buying pressure that time indicates up signal, like that selling pressure shows down signals,
If anyone create a bot or software to predict the future price that will be really a gift for us.

Even though something like this would be of immense help, I really doubt if it's going to suffice at all. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are too volatile to be predicted.

It is absolutely possible, in fact robotic trading is becoming more popular these days.
But the truth is , the predictions of price can never be totally accurate.

I don't think this might happen. Since human being cannot predict the price of cryptocurrency accurately then no bot will be able to do so , we have to understand it is human that great but

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back