Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What was your worst experience as a business owner? I am not a business owner myself, but I know people who are and they have some interesting stories. I'd share them, but they're not mine to share. If you are a business owner, feel free to share your worst experiences here. And discuss how you overcame them, or what effect it had on your business.

What was your worst experience as a business owner? I am not a business owner myself, but I know people who are and they have some interesting stories. I'd share them, but they're not mine to share. If you are a business owner, feel free to share your worst experiences here. And discuss how you overcame them, or what effect it had on your business.

Well, not making enough sales and not generating enough revenue could be a really big problem and worst experience for a businessman. Moreover, dealing with really annoying customers could also be regarded as a bad experience for many people. So, this is something many people experience when they conduct business.

One of the worst experiences that you are going to have as a business owner who is into buying and selling is when you have so much stock of your business products and you are unlucky to sell all of them off to your customers and they will stay in your custody and expire.

I have had numerous bad experiences as a business owner. I started my first business, a publication house, with a lot of fanfare, however, I had to close it down just in three months when debt started pilling up. I also had to shut down my second business, a restuarant because of loss. Thankfully, when I liquidated the business by selling furnitures and kitchenwares, I was not at loss though.

I have had numerous bad experiences as a business owner. I started my first business, a publication house, with a lot of fanfare, however, I had to close it down just in three months when debt started pilling up. I also had to shut down my second business, a restuarant because of loss. Thankfully, when I liquidated the business by selling furnitures and kitchenwares, I was not at loss though.

It's always very difficult when a business you had every high hope on to succeed end up not working the way you expected it to. Most people are likely going to get depressed over it and find it very difficult to start another business because of the fear of experiencing what they did in the previous business that didn't work out.

One of the worst experiences that you are going to have as a business owner who is into buying and selling is when you have so much stock of your business products and you are unlucky to sell all of them off to your customers and they will stay in your custody and expire.

Well, in case if you have purchased edible or perishable products, then you may suffer even more. This is because you may sell non-edible and non-perishable products even after many years. However, if you purchase perishable products, then you have to sell it faster in order to avoid losses.

Well, the worst experience that I have had as a business owner was the feeling or situation if being scammed by a client. When I was a novice, I had this client project done and sent to him and what he did was to block my line with no thank you even. I really felt terrible.

Well, the worst experience that I have had as a business owner was the feeling or situation if being scammed by a client. When I was a novice, I had this client project done and sent to him and what he did was to block my line with no thank you even. I really felt terrible.
That was really painful I taught mine was painful till I heard yours to the end most especially when he just blocked you without even a thank you mine was someone I gave an amount of money only for the person to not want to pick up my calls again or respond to my messages. it's painful that people behave like that at times

That was really painful I taught mine was painful till I heard yours to the end most especially when he just blocked you without even a thank you mine was someone I gave an amount of money only for the person to not want to pick up my calls again or respond to my messages. it's painful that people behave like that at times
Like is said, I was a novice and it's really wrong for people to think that other people will have the same manners like they do. When working online you should be smart especially on that part of making and receiving payments.

Fire disaster can be very difficult to manage whenever it strike any business. There was a timber market in my location which caught fire late last year around November. The fire destroyed millions of dollars worth of timbers, rendering so many traders broken and financially wrecked.

Well, in case if you have purchased edible or perishable products, then you may suffer even more. This is because you may sell non-edible and non-perishable products even after many years. However, if you purchase perishable products, then you have to sell it faster in order to avoid losses.

You are very correct with the assessment about what you are likely going to face whenever you are selling products that are edible. It's something that those who are selling vegetables are usually facing every day because whenever they failed to sell off whenever they brought to the market in any day, they are most likely going to have losses in the product.

You are very correct with the assessment about what you are likely going to face whenever you are selling products that are edible. It's something that those who are selling vegetables are usually facing every day because whenever they failed to sell off whenever they brought to the market in any day, they are most likely going to have losses in the product.

Many vegetable sellers usually buy a specific amount of vegetables in order to prevent vegetables from rotting. In many cases, many vegetable sellers also buy a refrigerator in order to preserve vegetables and prolong the time it takes vegetables to get staled.

I can still remember clearly the day that I returned from work only to see that 9 of my birds at the farm are lying dead. It was a moment that I never thought that it was going to happen and I felt so bad about that situation. I mean I was down for over a week because of that ugly situation. Being a poultry farmer from this part of the world can be a very difficult experience sometimes.

I can still remember clearly the day that I returned from work only to see that 9 of my birds at the farm are lying dead. It was a moment that I never thought that it was going to happen and I felt so bad about that situation. I mean I was down for over a week because of that ugly situation. Being a poultry farmer from this part of the world can be a very difficult experience sometimes.

This is something that is very common with anyone who is involved in poultry business because I have equally being in the same position as when and I lost over 90% of my birds without knowing exactly what happened. I don't know if they were poisoned or attacked but I came back and saw over 90% of what I had in my farm all dead.

This is something that is very common with anyone who is involved in poultry business because I have equally being in the same position as when and I lost over 90% of my birds without knowing exactly what happened. I don't know if they were poisoned or attacked but I came back and saw over 90% of what I had in my farm all dead.

I have never been into poultry business. However, I have owned chickens in the past. I purchased some chicks and took care of them. A few of them survived. However, I lost many of them, despite taking good care of them. I think that hiring a veterinarian could be helpful in this case in case if you want to make your chickens survive for a long time as a business owner.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back