What's new

Windows, Linux or Mac?

I prefer Mac because it's reliable minimal bugs and the OS is really smooth. I don't do anything that is too involved as far as customizing and accessibility like Windows or Linux. I've never been into programming myself. I love how everything that I need is there.

I personally like the Windows operating systems because they can open a variety of file formats and they are more reliable than other operating systems for computers.

Out all three, I am going to vote for Windows today. Windows operating system are really easy to use and they release regular updates and you can download a variety of programs on them. I also love the general design they have about them.

Out all three, I am going to vote for Windows today. Windows operating system are really easy to use and they release regular updates and you can download a variety of programs on them. I also love the general design they have about them.

Yeah I really love windows too! I've been using it for 5+ years and it hasn't let me down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back