What's new

Will you trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in your country

Even though crypto currency exist only in the internet and it is really difficult to track crypto assets, however, there is risk in trading or investing in something that is deemed illegal by your country.

The best way to avoid being booked by the law is not to buy with credit cards or link any of your bank details with any crypto wallet site. They will block you immediately and it is the only fine you can get

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my country but I am still a crypto trader. I use the p2p platform to sell and buy Cryptocurrency on binance. It's really cool if you know how to trade Cryptocurrency.

Trading and investing in crypto currency has been a source of income for mist of the youths nowadays and since the government has put a ban on the use of crypto currency coin in my country , people are still trading trading investing in crypto currency because they don't have any other alternative.

I'd still trade crypto if it was illegal because of the many potentials that it possess. It has been banned in my country already but a lot of people keep trading it using third party wallets and websites.
There's a lot of wealth to be gained in crypto.

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?

if crypto transactions were illegal in my country, no, I wouldn't risk it. I would withdraw them all or sell them and withdraw cash and give up this field. :)

If it's illegal then you might be jailed for trading it or converting to real cash ,my advice is for you to continue to hold the coin in your wallet and make lot of profit as time goes by

Crypto currency is not drugs that will harm the society. Investing in crypto currency is smuggling. Even though your country might deem it to be illegal, crypto does not harm the society.

If cryptocurrency is illegal in my country the best thing I will have to do is just to migrate to a location in which cryptocurrency is generally accepted , because you might even be at risk of being arrested if you force yourself to trade cryptocurrency in a location that is not accepted.

Crypto currency has been the source of livelihood for most of the youth in my country because theres no job , so i will continue look form way of working and earning even if crypto currency is ban by my government.

If cryptocurrency is banned in your country, never use your bank or card to buy cryptocurrency as banking transactions are traceable and you might be booked by law. However, if possible receive crypto as a medium of payment and continue to build your crypto portfolio. Sooner or later your government will accept cryptocurrency.

I am sure that there are many kinds of third party exchanges that offer payments through cryptocurrencies, even if cryptocurrencies are banned in your country. Banks should obviously be avoided if cryptocurrencies are illegal in your country.

If crypto currency is illegal in your country, I would advise you not to accept or trade it. You can accept other forms of payments that is approved in your country so that you don't get into trouble.

Since crypto is illegal in your country, i would advice you not to buy or sell crypto or even receive payment in crypto especially if you have other payment options like paypal. Please just try to abide by the law.

I personally do not take action based on government policies or whatsoever but according to my planning so if it's good for me to have a cryptocurrency account to make money, why won't I? The government placed ban on crypto because they think crypto is a threat to their means of making money.

The truth is that, if the operation of cryptocurrency is illegal in my country, I will not even trade not even to invest in it because it will definitely be a lost to me.
Well, if the operation of cryptocurrency is illegal or not allowed to in my country, i will have nothing to do with coin not even to say investment because I believe it will be at my own risk.

Last edited:
Well, my country placed a ban on cryptocurrency trading and investment and it's almost like they didn't because most people including I haven't stopped trading in cryptocurrency.
So despite the ban on cryptocurrency which probably made it illegal, I still trade because the government are selfish for making such move.

If cryptocurrency or they of cryptocurrency business transactions is illegal in my country, I will not invest into it because I know it will be against the law and also at my ow risk.

Crypto currency has been the source of livelihood for most of the youth in my country because theres no job , so i will continue look form way of working and earning even if crypto currency is ban by my government.

i guess that cryptocurrencies are still illegal in many countries, but still people do not actually care about it. They are still dealing in cryptocurrencies and they do not care about what the government thinks.

I love cryptocurrencies. If I was generating reasonable amount of money with cryptocurrency and it happens that the government have to banned it and make it illegal , then I have to migrate to a cheap location in which cryptocurrency is generally accepted .

Personally I'm thankful that cryptocurrency is not illegal in my country, though there's been ban on Banks accepting cryptocurrency transactions but we'll still find a way around it.

If cryptocurrency was illegal in my country I'll still do it.. I can sell it to a citizen of another country and get my fiat payment

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back