What's new

Will video games become too real one day?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Video games right now look pretty impressive, but with each new game and new tech, it looks like games are looking even more realistic. When is it going to get to a point where it'll look too real? As in as real as real life? I don't know if we'll ever get to a point where graphics look exactly like real life, but I feel like we can get close enough to help with immersion. How long do you think it'll be before video games replicate the real look of life?

I think so, with the advent of virtual reality and its future development, I think we will be able to immerse ourselves in video games that will be too real, so much so that I even think it could confuse the mind, or on the other hand, the new Apple technology, that is, the mixed reality of its new glasses.

Over the many years that I have been playing video games, I have seen them change so much and become more and more realistic as the years have gone on and I often think to myself and am amazed how how realistic they make the games.

With VR being something that is now becoming more popular too, I truly believe that the more games progress and get better, the more they will feel real and even too real.

With gaming companies now making use of Unreal Engine 5 in their game development and production, video games graphics and almost near 100% to reality. The next phase of game development engine they are going to start using, you won't know the difference between games and real life movies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back