What's new

Will Tron ever get to the moon?

What's your view on the future of Tron?
Should we hold a bag full of it and hope fro green days?

There were lots of prediction that there would be a surge in price of tron, and it could/would be worth $5 around December this year. The year is almost coming to an end with with no progress in the price of tron, what could be the reason??
Who knows. The movement of every songle crypto is very fast. Even the most stagnant coin can rise rapidly with the blink of an eye. I think its good to hold this coin, it has a huge potential, it gets popular.

Well, tron may get to that vue if there dev work hard and follow there white paper. Honestly I hard a lot of TRON before but I gave up last year, and that was because my expectations on TRON was not met.. But I still feel they will do a lot this year. Let's keep our finger crossed.

tron is good coin, its a stable coin l think it can do the unexpected, though cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. a good coin can loss its value and a bad coin can rise in price. I consider buying tron

I don't see than happening any time soon because tron has a huge supply and for a coin that has a huge supply gaining huge growth is quite impossible. However, this is just my assumption.

Tron is a very promising cryptocurrency and I can assure you that in the next 10 years you'll be seeing Tron as a dominator of the cryptocurrency hall of fame. This is due to the fact that it is very promising a very high rate of increment although the cryptocurrency Hall of Fame isn't that easy but is it is promising

Tron is one of the cryptocurrencies that is solving the issue about high transaction fees in the blockchain so I think that it is going to have strong movement but the journey to one dollar is still a very long time to come.

Almost all the altcoins increased recently and the bulls have taken over the market but the market is still in the fear region so , it's not completely out of the woods. Tron also recorded a slight increase , following the bullish market. All the cryptocurrency have increased tremendously.

I still see Tron coin as a very good potential coin , the price of the coin would definitely rise when the bullish market of the coin starts , and I see it reaching $2

I really can't say if truly tron will get to the moon or not but I think patience is a virtue that everyone should hold onto in this regard.

It will eventually see the light of the day one day these things actually work but it's just a matter of time and we also need to exercise patience

I think for tron to ever get to the moon it will depend on the influence of key players in the cryptocurrency market and such key players include Elon musk'

It's will definitely. But it seems a lot of people are no more getting interested in the tron project. In the crypto space everything is completely unpredictable tron might even do wonders than we expect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back