What's new

Will Tron ever get to the moon?

Tron won't definitely go to the moon because alot of people are more focused on bitcoin, unless tron can get the same attention bitcoin is getting right now then there might be a chance for it to even soar higher than its counterpart. Without that then I believe most of these crypto will just be at the same level they are.

According to CoinmarketCap, Currently Tron price is $ 0.029426
According to my views and predictions based on the Trend Line Forecast, Tron is very good as a long-term investment, the price of Tron will go up to around $ 0.0370 within 1 year. (although many people predict the price of Tron will be $ 3), Here is my reason why the price of Tron has gone up:
1. Tron will be made into crypto game
2. The Tron 4.0 blockchain will be launched
Of course we will spend a lot of time predicting Tron as a whole, what is clear is that the price of Tron will increase, so you can actively invest in Tron. Good luck.

This is still slow progress as compared to other coins in the crypto currency market. I will rather invest in Bitcoincash than hoping that tron will rise to $5 in a space of 2 months. Such a tall dream for a logical investor like myself.

I intends investing on tron anytime soon, I'm yet to find a cryptocurrency wallet where I could find tron. I have registered on quite some numbers of wallets but I can't seem to be able to find where to buy tron, I have already invested on etherum, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and XRP if there is anyone here who knows any wallet where I could find and buy tron please do not hesitate to let me know.
You can try atomic wallet sir, it's a multiwallet and you can directly exchange coins easily there minimum for exchanging is low too. That's where i buy my trx.
I personally have a great expectations for trons. I have decided to keep increasing my investment in trons from this moment onward because I don't want to have thesame regret as in bitcoin where I refused to invest at early stage.
Same with me. Tron has the potential to be great. Investing now is cheap there's almost nothing to lose. Hopefully we see some changes soon.

Y
You can try atomic wallet sir, it's a multiwallet and you can directly exchange coins easily there minimum for exchanging is low too. That's where i buy my trx.

Same with me. Tron has the potential to be great. Investing now is cheap there's almost nothing to lose. Hopefully we see some changes soon.
Yes let's all believe that some great changes would come soon, I believe within the next few years there would be some significant amount of changes. I hope to invest something now in other not to regret later as I'm currently regretting not investing on bitcoin and ETH now.

Y

Yes let's all believe that some great changes would come soon, I believe within the next few years there would be some significant amount of changes. I hope to invest something now in other not to regret later as I'm currently regretting not investing on bitcoin and ETH now.
Me too, i regret not being into investment when the price are cheap and for selling whenever i get my hands on some. Our hope now is to invest in some good cheap coins and hope they rise. Check out nanno bro it's a promising good coin which is rising a lot lately.

What's your view on the future of Tron?
Should we hold a bag full of it and hope fro green days?

There were lots of prediction that there would be a surge in price of tron, and it could/would be worth $5 around December this year. The year is almost coming to an end with with no progress in the price of tron, what could be the reason??
There is no guarantee that tron price will reach the predicted level. But at the same time is a good long time investment, because just like other crypto currency, tron too may likely have its days of glory

There were lots of prediction that there would be a surge in price of tron, and it could/would be worth $5 around December this year. The year is almost coming to an end with with no progress in the price of tron, what could be the reason??
yes it is quite possible that Tron token may lead the cryptocurrency in the future, because I also have heard many predictions from experts that it will be of worth $5 at the end of this year, and it is estimated that its price will go to moon after few years.

yes it is quite possible that Tron token may lead the cryptocurrency in the future, because I also have heard many predictions from experts that it will be of worth $5 at the end of this year, and it is estimated that its price will go to moon after few years.
I have not seen such coming to reality, the basis for Tron is smart contracts and other coins like ethereum also run it and litecoin is warming to that also so the tendency for mass investment that will push it to $5 is not there.

In as much as Tron hasn't met up with it's prediction last year i still wish and hope that it will grow before this year runs out because it's my favorite crypto currency despite the fact that i don't have much investment in it

Lol, yes it has some benefits abiut investing. But its value is mot that high as we say to moon😂 but by investing alot in it make your money as enough that by that money you can go to the moon 🤣

Tron has been around for a couple of years, and I think in order to determine which coins have potential and which one does not you need to look at their performance. Tron has not been performing well since day one, so I think it is not a good
If you are saying that investing in tron is not a good investment then maybe you don't have a deep understanding of how the crypto market is all about ,sometimes it's always better for you to buy this cryptocurrency and keep them in your wallet because all cryptocurrency are coming up and as a result of this you will not lose anything if you buy them and save in your wallet, what I'm trying to say is that is better for you to buy now than to avoid regret later.

Tron won't definitely go to the moon because alot of people are more focused on bitcoin, unless tron can get the same attention bitcoin is getting right now then there might be a chance for it to even soar higher than its counterpart. Without that then I believe most of these crypto will just be at the same level they are.
I think the problem with Tron is that it's supply is more than it's demand. Despite it being the preferred option for smart contract platforms,the amount in circulation is just too much. Also most holders just convert it into other tokens like Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think Tron owners should find a way of limiting the amount in circulation and integrate it into other uses.

Concerning if tron is going to get to the moon. Well, it may look as if it has no even shift a little above the ground level but we never can tell as people missed out on bitcoin some years ago. It is just left for the individual to know that it is going to be a long term investment on tron

Honesty speaking, I am surprised hearing Tron as a crypto currency. And although I am new to the world of crypto currency investment, I only know of Bitcoin, altcoin, litecoin, ethereum and ripple which is currently experiencing lawsuit. Hence, I cannot tell you what the future holds for Tron.

Tron is one Cryptocurrency with great potentials of increasing in price overtime, it's a very viable asset to invest on for the long term. The rate at which it's increasing daily is very astonishing, I have some investment in Tron and I am hoping that it will increase in price in the nearest future.

My little take; invest what you can afford to loose.
With that said, Tron has a great potential but I don't See it hitting the moon anytime soon.

Many of us doubt too much and that is okay. Doubts are part of life. And it's good to have a little about things not completely clear to you. Tron is still on the growth level. It is still coming up and growing. And when growing there are lots of mistakes and improvements even as a person. Tron as we see is beginning from a level and a good level it has been. I think it has a good potential. But notwithstanding, something could go wrong and that's okay. Risk is part of the game.

Investing in tron involves patience, i noticed some of those holding tron today are lamenting on the fact that there have not been a substantial increase in the value of the crypto. With time, there will be a real shoot, if possible in the value. You can as well study other crypto like chainlink if you think you may not be able to stay with tron.

I initially went with the prediction (there were many of it and really encouraging) that Tron has got this year covered. But I'm not sure I still share that optimistic forecast on tron. In my mind I'm still laughing at myself for going along with SIACOIN like 2 years ago. And now, I could almost say its still where it was then.TRON this year? Not so sure of it.My take!

Tron will surely come back to stardom, but this is not achievable over a short period of time. Any investor of Tron needs to understand this. It's price can't be increased over night. It will surely take much time, we need to remember it took Bitcoin many years to become famous like this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back