Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's your view on the future of Tron?
Should we hold a bag full of it and hope fro green days?

There were lots of prediction that there would be a surge in price of tron, and it could/would be worth $5 around December this year. The year is almost coming to an end with with no progress in the price of tron, what could be the reason??

According to CoinmarketCap, Currently Tron price is $ 0.029426
According to my views and predictions based on the Trend Line Forecast, Tron is very good as a long-term investment, the price of Tron will go up to around $ 0.0370 within 1 year. (although many people predict the price of Tron will be $ 3), Here is my reason why the price of Tron has gone up:
1. Tron will be made into crypto game
2. The Tron 4.0 blockchain will be launched
Of course we will spend a lot of time predicting Tron as a whole, what is clear is that the price of Tron will increase, so you can actively invest in Tron. Good luck.

People even talked about rise of dogecoin, but no progress, on other hand Dash and Litecoin dropped to very low. Tron is also just a cryptocurrency in market, like other coins/tokens, there is no guarantee which will rise or fall. But we can try and store/use Tron just like others and leave the result to time.

Cryptocurrency value may be influenced by one of it own thereby causing reductions in others for example I noticed ethereum went up in July and bitcoin value was low now bitcoin value is high and ethereum isn’t increasing and I believe usage affects value of coins. Most people don’t use Trons.ethereum,dogecoin litecoin is still at use compare to trons. In conclusion I don’t see trons getting to the top soon

Tron is still in the earth and won't go to the moon now unless it experience the frenzy happening to BTC, Ethereum or xrp. The coin is just normal even with it's use in smart contract platforms.

I think i do see so many tron smart contract but am surprised that the price have not increase to even $1 but am very sure that by next year , there would be increse in tron price

Tron is still struggling to rise..I think the coin could hit $0.1 by December not $5..that's next to impossible with the current price

$5 from about 2 cents? That prediction is quite flawed. I would expect us to look forward at 10 cents first. I have not been impressed by Tron project this year at all.

Tron has a very bright future and I think we can reserve some for long term investment. The tron Blockchain was lunched some time ago and many tokens are building on the Blockchain and this is a great feature concerning its progress.

Despite tron's popularity it doesn't help much on the price. Can we blame Justin Sun for that? Lol
I have my hopes for Tron but it's unpredictable as long as there a chance and it's being used there's hope

It is too early to say that tron will go over the moon. I think that is an overstatement because we cannot really predict the future of the cryptocurrency market like that. But I still believe that tron has good potential.

I think saying that tron will go over the moon. I think that is an overstatement because we cannot really predict the future of the cryptocurrency market like that. But I still believe that tron has good potential just like cryptocurrency.

The fact is that anyone who wants to invest in Tron will have to bear in mind that it will be a long term investment ,because the price of Tron presently is below 1$ and may not rise up to $10 easily , unless when new projects are built on it's network .

Lots of people are also asking the same question before they could invest in Tron. One thing I know is that Tron is starting to get attention and this how it got start with Bitcoin. The only thing I can tell anyone who asked this question is that if you believe in Tron, invest the amount you can forgo in it.

For tron to hit such high values, it will take a long time.

There are other cryptocurrencies people prefer, and new ones coming up everyday.

Tron will have to do something exceptional and outstanding to make a huge difference.

I’ve asked myself this question so many times but haven’t gotten a valid answer. I think the owners of tron are trying to push the coin to a valuable point, also the rise of new smart contracts based on the Teon coin may also give it some value and cause it to increase, let’s keep our fingers crossed and see how it performs.

I intends investing on tron anytime soon, I'm yet to find a cryptocurrency wallet where I could find tron. I have registered on quite some numbers of wallets but I can't seem to be able to find where to buy tron, I have already invested on etherum, bitcoin, bitcoin cash and XRP if there is anyone here who knows any wallet where I could find and buy tron please do not hesitate to let me know.

I personally have a great expectations for trons. I have decided to keep increasing my investment in trons from this moment onward because I don't want to have thesame regret as in bitcoin where I refused to invest at early stage.

Tron has been around for a couple of years, and I think in order to determine which coins have potential and which one does not you need to look at their performance. Tron has not been performing well since day one, so I think it is not a good investment.
What's your view on the future of Tron?
Should we hold a bag full of it and hope fro green days?

There were lots of prediction that there would be a surge in price of tron, and it could/would be worth $5 around December this year. The year is almost coming to an end with with no progress in the price of tron, what could be the reason??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back