What's new

Will the Crypto Market Continue to Rise or Fall?

Needless to saY is the fact that Cryptocurrency will continue to rise and fall till eternity... nothing can be done to effect that. people will lose, people will gain money. everyone is only expected to trade with caution. no Crypto ever promises anyone profits or losses as I've always said.
This is very true. There will be always a rise and fall when it comes to the crypto world and the coins that are associated therewith because it is determined by the supply and demand of the coin. Therefore, if people are willing to pay more for a coin and the demand is very high then we see a major increase in the price like what we are seeing with the dogecoin now. Otherwise, a larger supply when its is sold off causes price reductions.

When it comes to the whole market cap of cryptocurrency, it will keep rising because a lot of different cryto are being added daily with there different functions and feature adding more value to the crypto market as a whole.

To me the crypto market will continue to rise and fall because I believe some people makes money when the rate is high and I also believe some people makes money when the price or rate is low
It just depends on the category you're, I believe it will continue to rise or fall for a long period of time

the rising and falling of the cost of cryptographic forms of fiat is required to happen in light of their unpredictable form. Despite the fact that we would have cherished at the cost to continue appreciating without devaluing, yet truth is that value change is essential for digital forms of money. So nobody can say with assurance the heading the cost of digital forms of money will take straightaway.

Inevitably it's a win-lose market. You may get some pay out of it for a short while. Then later if you spend enough time in the game you'll find you lose quite a bit. Yes they are doing well right now. But for how long? I wouldn't suspect it to last more then a year and a half that is if it even last 2 years.

Short answer would be a yes because just like money and forex market everything has a factor behind it's rise and fall so he same with Bitcoin, if the Bitcoin whales decide to increase their share or holdings the price definitely would be affected.

It has been projected that a rising and dropping of the price of cryptocurrencies is simply a fact of what the consumer requires. Even though we would have loved for the price of Bittrex to keep appreciating without depreciating, but reality is that price fluctuation of cryptocurrencies is part of a cryptocurrency market. Thus, no one is able to predict with certainty the direction that the prices of cryptocurrencies may take next.

Cryptocurrency will be up and down, it will keep fluctuating up and down, it may go up today and fall tomorrow, but the whole crypto market will keep increasing in value and fall as well when there is deep. Bitcoin there father will determine the rise and fall.

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have indeed proven resilient. Investor interest, both retail and institutional, in digital currencies has risen dramatically in recent months. Many early investors who were eager to make gains from the "cryptocurrency craze" have since moved on to other ventures, leaving a smaller group of stalwart Holders behind.

Today Jan 11, 2021 we see on CoinmarketCap a lot of crypto prices going down. According to Bybt, approximately $ 2.4 Billion of cryptocurrencies have been sold or liquidated (into money), the largest selling amount being Bitcoin around $ 1.4 Billion. Over the past 24 hours the sales volume on Binance has plotted around $ 903 Million, at Huobi $ 523 Million, and Bybt around $ 494 Million.
This correlation can also be seen from the movement of the last three candlesticks to this day. It can be seen that on the spot market, when the American Dollar was up for the past three days, Bitcoin was seen to be going down, which brought the majority of the crypto market to fall with it. So what do you think, whether the crypto market will rise again or fall as a result of more and more selling crypto (Bitcoin).
The crypto market keeps on fluctuating but there is always a net increase in the value. This system will continue in the future and the value of market will increase.
There may be a decrease for 2 months or more but it will increase after that.

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have indeed proven resilient. Investor interest, both retail and institutional, in digital currencies has risen dramatically in recent months. Many early investors who were eager to make gains from the "cryptocurrency craze" have since moved on to other ventures, leaving a smaller group of stalwart HODL-ers behind.Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have indeed proven resilient. Investor interest, both retail and institutional, in digital currencies has risen dramatically in recent months. Many early investors who were eager to make gains from the "cryptocurrency craze" have since moved on to other ventures, leaving a smaller group of stalwart HODL-ers behind.

2020 was unforgettable, especially for Bitcoin. To help memorialize this year for our readers, we asked our network of contributors to reflect on Bitcoin’s price action, technological development, community growth and more in 2020, and to reflect on what all of this might mean for 2021. These writers responded with a collection of thoughtful and thought-provoking articles. Click here to read all of the stories from our End Of Year 2020 Series.

The crypto market would never be stable, it would keep on rising and falling without taking any break, this is how it has always been right from the very instant cryptocurrency came into existence and this is sure how it would be until the very end.

Its a normal routine in the market that when a certain coin like bitcoin in this instance attain an AtH it is only healthy and natural that it retraces or does a market correction for more steam to pump higher.

Bitcoin will likely break $50,000 in 2021.” The market trend is clear. Despite Bitcoin's variability, new bull cycles see the highs go higher and the lows get higher as well. This is to say that Bitcoin keeps breaking its previous records and stabilizing at higher prices after its

Crpto currencies will always rise and fall just like other foreign currencies. So it's just for the investors to thread with caution but in every business there is always profit and loss.

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have indeed proven resilient. ... And Bitcoin indeed has risen back to all-time highs as of December 2020, reaching over $23,625 and Ethereum to nearly $700.2 Now, looking into the end of 2020 into 2021, the better question might be how this space will adapt in order to survive.

I think rising and falling will frequently happen in the cryptocurrency market. However, I don't think cryptocurrency will go too low in the end. I mean. earlier in January Bitcoin was $41, now it is playing around $34K, however, I don't think it will go down to 20K or 10K for that matter. having said that I am not sure if this is also the case with the rest of 5K plus crypto currencies.

I think it will continue to rise because day by day more people tend to buy and also people are willing to buy.Also the use of it by some online site now opt for the use of bit coin also our financial institutions are not left out in this.

Crypto market is becoming successfull because there are consumer who buy and sell bitcoin in that way crypto coin is becoming stable. So i think there is no chance that crypto market will fall. It will only fall if the earth will be destroyed🤣.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back