What's new

Will the Crypto Market Continue to Rise or Fall?

Yes I know that is the reason why the price of bitcoins is is weak this few weeks that its has not been able to break the 40,000 resistance, the price is just circling around 29 and 37000 dollars, everything is completely unpredictable.
Yes, it is completely unpredictable at the moment, cos the price isn't exceeding the resistance you just mentioned. For it not to move past shows how hard it is to predict it.

Yes, it is completely unpredictable at the moment, cos the price isn't exceeding the resistance you just mentioned. For it not to move past shows how hard it is to predict it.
Well according to information received, there is news circulating around the crypto space that will make all cryptocurrency to be bullish and we are just expecting that it happened,lets just wait and see how it goes

Well according to information received, there is news circulating around the crypto space that will make all cryptocurrency to be bullish and we are just expecting that it happened,lets just wait and see how it goes
I'm waiting carefully to see when such will be taking place. That's our expectation that the Cryptocurrency should get back its glory days.

I believe its in its nature to continue to rise and fall, like i have said before one cant actually give an accurate predictions, the crypto world have continue to give us reasons to smile and also worry with its constant rise and falling.

The topic sounds funny to me. One of the significant attributes of cryptocurrency is its fluctuations. The rising and falling of the cryptocurrency is what is expected, it's normal. That's what was meant by volatility in cryptocurrency

Elon Musk is a really influential person. his remarks about Bitcoin raised the value of Bitcoin recently. I could never believe that a single person has so much influence over Bitcoin network. He is the richest man in the world, but still it is really a strange thing that he seems to control the price of coin.

The cryptocurrency market is something that may be unpredictable because recently the market went down unexpectedly.

Today Jan 11, 2021 we see on CoinmarketCap a lot of crypto prices going down. According to Bybt, approximately $ 2.4 Billion of cryptocurrencies have been sold or liquidated (into money), the largest selling amount being Bitcoin around $ 1.4 Billion. Over the past 24 hours the sales volume on Binance has plotted around $ 903 Million, at Huobi $ 523 Million, and Bybt around $ 494 Million.
This correlation can also be seen from the movement of the last three candlesticks to this day. It can be seen that on the spot market, when the American Dollar was up for the past three days, Bitcoin was seen to be going down, which brought the majority of the crypto market to fall with it. So what do you think, whether the crypto market will rise again or fall as a result of more and more selling crypto (Bitcoin).

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to how cryptocurrencies behave, and with also the current dip in all the prices of cryptocurrencies, I believe that it's going to keep dropping till further notice.

I'm waiting carefully to see when such will be taking place. That's our expectation that the Cryptocurrency should get back its glory days.
For now the price of bitcoins has rise by almost 18%, few days ago the price of bitcoins was $29000 but now the price is about $38000 and we are expecting a little retracement before another bull run.

For now the price of bitcoins has rise by almost 18%, few days ago the price of bitcoins was $29000 but now the price is about $38000 and we are expecting a little retracement before another bull run.
Hmm, this past few weeks, it was just bullish run. I'm sensing that the coins in the market will start moving up towards reaching the expected landmark from now.

Hmm, this past few weeks, it was just bullish run. I'm sensing that the coins in the market will start moving up towards reaching the expected landmark from now.
Well since everything about cryptocurrency is not hundred percent predictable we just hope so, yesterday the price of bitcoins actually break the 40000 dollars resistance and retrace back to 38000. It is a good news for us.

The bearish market was really too much and many people who placed position closed it very fast , because they were not sure of where the coin was heading and if it's going to move very high or going to move down , i wish crypto prices could make corrections again and move back to former price

Their is no market out there either offline or online that will continue on a pattern forever. Consumables have their off season when the goods are sold at a much higher price. And then a season of abundance follows and the same good sells for much lower valuations. This equally applies to online markets like forex, stock and crypto markets. No bullish market runs forever, bears will set in.

Their is no market out there either offline or online that will continue on a pattern forever. Consumables have their off season when the goods are sold at a much higher price. And then a season of abundance follows and the same good sells for much lower valuations. This equally applies to online markets like forex, stock and crypto markets. No bullish market runs forever, bears will set in.
Yeah exactly because the bullish market only last for a while and a time would come when the bearish market would set in ,as people start selling off their holding after reaching a target price

I think that's the nature of cryptos. It has a volatile attribute so will always rise and fall any season. That's the major reason why major financial institutions and governments are against it. Hope they resolve this issue.

Today Jan 11, 2021 we see on CoinmarketCap a lot of crypto prices going down. According to Bybt, approximately $ 2.4 Billion of cryptocurrencies have been sold or liquidated (into money), the largest selling amount being Bitcoin around $ 1.4 Billion. Over the past 24 hours the sales volume on Binance has plotted around $ 903 Million, at Huobi $ 523 Million, and Bybt around $ 494 Million.
This correlation can also be seen from the movement of the last three candlesticks to this day. It can be seen that on the spot market, when the American Dollar was up for the past three days, Bitcoin was seen to be going down, which brought the majority of the crypto market to fall with it. So what do you think, whether the crypto market will rise again or fall as a result of more and more selling crypto (Bitcoin).
To answer the question with a simple straightforward answer , crypto currency will continue to flunctuate (rise and fall) because of its volatility, it can never remain stagnant.

Cryptocurrency is not stable and as such it will continue to fall and rise. That's the main reason a lot of people make profit from it and others make losses.

One of the features that distinguishes the crypto market is the volatility which makes it go up and down if you do not like this feature you can try out stable coins

The cryptocurrencies market cannot only continue to rise nor will it only continue to fall. But one thing you can rest be assured here about the market is that it will continue to fluctuate every time of the day

Well since everything about cryptocurrency is not hundred percent predictable we just hope so, yesterday the price of bitcoins actually break the 40000 dollars resistance and retrace back to 38000. It is a good news for us.
You're there, no one can claim to have clean swept when it comes to BTC predictions. It rallied to $40,000 but going down slightly below.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back