What's new

Will the Crypto Market Continue to Rise or Fall?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Today Jan 11, 2021 we see on CoinmarketCap a lot of crypto prices going down. According to Bybt, approximately $ 2.4 Billion of cryptocurrencies have been sold or liquidated (into money), the largest selling amount being Bitcoin around $ 1.4 Billion. Over the past 24 hours the sales volume on Binance has plotted around $ 903 Million, at Huobi $ 523 Million, and Bybt around $ 494 Million.
This correlation can also be seen from the movement of the last three candlesticks to this day. It can be seen that on the spot market, when the American Dollar was up for the past three days, Bitcoin was seen to be going down, which brought the majority of the crypto market to fall with it. So what do you think, whether the crypto market will rise again or fall as a result of more and more selling crypto (Bitcoin).

Today Jan 11, 2021 we see on CoinmarketCap a lot of crypto prices going down. According to Bybt, approximately $ 2.4 Billion of cryptocurrencies have been sold or liquidated (into money), the largest selling amount being Bitcoin around $ 1.4 Billion. Over the past 24 hours the sales volume on Binance has plotted around $ 903 Million, at Huobi $ 523 Million, and Bybt around $ 494 Million.
This correlation can also be seen from the movement of the last three candlesticks to this day. It can be seen that on the spot market, when the American Dollar was up for the past three days, Bitcoin was seen to be going down, which brought the majority of the crypto market to fall with it. So what do you think, whether the crypto market will rise again or fall as a result of more and more selling crypto (Bitcoin).
Needless to saY is the fact that Cryptocurrency will continue to rise and fall till eternity... nothing can be done to effect that. people will lose, people will gain money. everyone is only expected to trade with caution. no Crypto ever promises anyone profits or losses as I've always said.

The rising and falling of the price of cryptocurrencies is expected to happen because of their volatile nature. Even though we would have loved for the price to keep appreciating without depreciating, but truth is that price fluctuation is part of cryptocurrencies. So no one can say with certainty the direction the price of cryptocurrencies will take next.

Today was quite a very sad day for most investors who lost a lot of money due to the declining state of most coins. Bitcoin is now at $30k price and still going down , ethereum is going down towards $800.
We just hope that tomorrow will be a good day for all of us in the cryptocurrency market

Well analysed article about the current trend happening around Cryptocurrency. Tody has seen massive decline in price of those coins, especially Bitcoin. No matter what, we shouldn't be discouraged, because they will begin to rise back that's why believe. The whales have sold the ones they are holding, looking for the price to go down so that they make their own gain by buying at that low rate to sell when the price bump high again.

One thing is sure, it will continue to do both. Today for instance Bitcoin fell at about 15 percent of it's price yesterday. So it will continue to rise and fall, but hopefully the rise should always overshadow the fall.

The market will continue to fluctuate, that's how os has been for a long time, should I say from the very start. What traders are mindful of is the price falling below a certain bench.

For this rise in Bitcoin price, a lot of analysts have said it will not go below the $ 30,000 mark, well we wait to see.

I said it earlier that prices will go bearish and it has.

I was surprised when i checked my btc wallet yesterday, only to realise that Bitcoin and Etherium prices has fallen beyond expectation. well, i have predicted it will fall as well, but i never believe it is going to be early like this. well, its an expected results. To those who are planing to invest on either coin, please hold on till later.

It won't continue to rise continuously or fall continously, but rather it would continue to rise and fall as each and every days passes by, this is the sad reality and a fact that cannot be erased. I'm yet to recover from the looses I faced yesterday, I'm really so pained and feeling really so down because of yesterday looses.

I really don't understand the much fuss about the market going up or down. Its a normal routine in the market that when a certain coin like bitcoin in this instance attain an AtH it is only healthy and natural that it retraces or does a market correction for more steam to pump higher. I may not be able to put all that jargons down here but the market is everly going to be growing or now.

The truth crypto market will continue to because of their volatile nature. Although most people prefer for it to rise but in crypto currency price falling and rising is quite normal. For instance the bit coin price just dropped, doesn't mean it won't rise again

There is high possibility that the price of cryptocurency will continue to fall as most investors are anxiously selling their coins. This will create high supply with little demand. The result of this is that the price of the cryptocurency will continue to fall.

Crypto currency coin will continue to rise despite the sentiment coming from different angles. A lots of marketplace are now using Bitcoin as a means of exchange while other investors are buying altcoin for wealth accumulation. So far all coin has performed good this year with it's bull run in the market.
Post automatically merged:

Crypto currency coin will continue to rise despite the sentiment coming from different angles. A lots of marketplace are now using Bitcoin as a means of exchange while other investors are buying altcoin for wealth accumulation. So far all coin has performed good this year with it's bull run in the market.

The cryptocurrency market is segmented based on the market capitalization of large number of cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies overlap with key areas of monetary and financial system. Given their rapid growth, complexity, high volatility and potentiality for facilitating illicit activities, regulators and policy makers across the world are bothered about their inclusion into the existing system and revising the existing systems to fit them, if included.

One thing is sure, it will continue to do both. Today for instance Bitcoin fell at about 15 percent of it's price yesterday. So it will continue to rise and fall, but hopefully the rise should always overshadow the fall.
Can someone explain how I can invest in bitcoin? Saving in Bitcoin seems the best option nowadays, really. Your money tend to multiply when you channel your money into the bitcoin chain. If you save in the bank, your money will just be used for some other investment and you will get little commission in the name of interest.
Post automatically merged:

Can someone explain how I can invest in bitcoin? Saving in Bitcoin seems the best option nowadays, really. Your money tend to multiply when you channel your money into the bitcoin chain. If you save in the bank, your money will just be used for some other investment and you will get little commission in the name of interest.

Cryptocurrency marketing increase day by day it's a trading Bussiness now this this currency is higher many people invest this currency to develop a Bussiness trading Bussiness is properly insceresd many countries think now use a this currency it's a good

First of all rising and falling happens in currencies trading , once you participated in these trade services you must have patience about gaining and lossing i don't have much idea about all these things but i will say this will cone to the right place after few time.

Cryptocurrency is always unpredictable and very risky, from the last seven days several currencies come down very quickly and I think it will further come down such as Bitcoin.
After the fall, it will rise again and will cross the border of all time high.

That is why they are called cryptocurrencies. For as long as they still exist, they will always be unsteady, volatile and unpredictable. They will rise and fall anytime- that is the truth and it is no suprise that the Bitcoin that was soaring high some weeks ago will still fall hard. So will other cryptos. That's how the system operates.

That's how crypto will be.... It wil continue to rise and fall

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back