What's new

Will the Crypto Market Continue to Rise or Fall?

They're using keyboard to type, and not necessarily with their phone. If they use voice notes, lots of error will marred their article writing and make them spending time proofreading.
Well ,you can actually use voice typing to type out a long message within 5 minutes and you can use another 10 minutes to proofread what you are doing and that will make things easier.

My take on the crypto coin market is the volatility that attracts investors and trades. When the market becomes very stable as to be stagnant then the investors will vanish and trading may be at a standstill. The rise and fall of the crypto coin in the exchange market is good for the traders.

It is certain that there will always be rise and fall in the price of different cryptocurrency in the marketplace. Prices obeying the law of demand and supply except some external manipulation.

Given its volatile nature, it is possible that bitcoin will gather momentum again at some point in the future perhaps weeks, months or even years down the line.

Yes I know this is really the truth, but what of people that are writing for website, do you really think they have been typing all those long messages with their hands ? this is almost impossible for them to do.
They're using keyboard to type, and not necessarily with their phone. If they use voice notes, lots of error will marred their article writing and make them spending time proofreading.
Well ,you can actually use voice typing to type out a long message within 5 minutes and you can use another 10 minutes to proofread what you are doing and that will make things easier.
I'm not in for that, every one has what is working for them. As for me, what's working for me is simply using my thumbs to type out those words.

I'm not in for that, every one has what is working for them. As for me, what's working for me is simply using my thumbs to type out those words.
Well I didn't mean to refer it to you, I was just trying to present it in a simpler way of using five minute to type it out with voice and using 10 minutes to do the correction, yes everybody have their own way of doing things.

Well I didn't mean to refer it to you, I was just trying to present it in a simpler way of using five minute to type it out with voice and using 10 minutes to do the correction, yes everybody have their own way of doing things.
Hmm, that's whole lots of time you'll be spending on a single write up. If you use your thumbs to write, that wouldn't be a major problem for you.

Hmm, that's whole lots of time you'll be spending on a single write up. If you use your thumbs to write, that wouldn't be a major problem for you.
Well it actually depends on people's interest and what they are comfortable with, maybe you are a fast writer, you are of a great advantage over me in that one.. I'm still trying to improve it.

Well, I have no idea, not much though, but I am here to see what every other person here are to share, learn from and finally get a clue of what you are trying to say .

Well it actually depends on people's interest and what they are comfortable with, maybe you are a fast writer, you are of a great advantage over me in that one.. I'm still trying to improve it.
Laughs, I'm not a fast writer anything, I'm just trying to be real, and not writings with errors that's why I've always proofread when ever it is necessary.

Laughs, I'm not a fast writer anything, I'm just trying to be real, and not writings with errors that's why I've always proofread when ever it is necessary.
Well I've been observing most of your writing especially on Forumscoin when you were having trouble with Mr b once upon a time and you write a whole page of message without making a single mistake.

Rising and falling is not a new thing in cryptocurrency, it will continues to rise and falls as that is the reason people invest in it p, to make profits when the markets price increase tremendously.

The cryptocurrencies market is not meant to be going in one direction only just as we know of the forex market currencies. They are meant to be ups and downs in the market

This is actually a question that a lot remains to be seen about. I believe that cryptocurrency is going to stick around for a long time to come at least for now.

Well I've been observing most of your writing especially on Forumscoin when you were having trouble with Mr b once upon a time and you write a whole page of message without making a single mistake.
Lolz, you still remembered? You have a retentive brain. He made me toil for my hard work, he's a scammer. He bans he even when you're a good writer.

The increasing as well as becoming of the cost of cryptocurrencies is actually anticipated to occur due to their unstable attributes. Although our team will have actually liked for the cost to always keep valuing without depreciating, however reality is actually that cost fluctuation belongs to cryptocurrencies. Therefore nobody can easily state along with assurance the instructions the cost of cryptocurrencies will certainly get following.

Because of the volatile nature of the crypto currency market it is hard to defined the exact direction of the market but no matter low it goes it will rise again.

Lolz, you still remembered? You have a retentive brain. He made me toil for my hard work, he's a scammer. He bans he even when you're a good writer.
I don't know why He was behaving that way with you ,a lot of other online communities are even looking for such a good writer but just look at what he was trying to do with you.

I don't know why He was behaving that way with you ,a lot of other online communities are even looking for such a good writer but just look at what he was trying to do with you.
I've moved on, he doesn't want me, and so be it with him. I'm satisfied with Bizdustry, trendri, noise.cash, CTF freelance writing gigs and xD.

Today Jan 11, 2021 we see on CoinmarketCap a lot of crypto prices going down. According to Bybt, approximately $ 2.4 Billion of cryptocurrencies have been sold or liquidated (into money), the largest selling amount being Bitcoin around $ 1.4 Billion. Over the past 24 hours the sales volume on Binance has plotted around $ 903 Million, at Huobi $ 523 Million, and Bybt around $ 494 Million.
This correlation can also be seen from the movement of the last three candlesticks to this day. It can be seen that on the spot market, when the American Dollar was up for the past three days, Bitcoin was seen to be going down, which brought the majority of the crypto market to fall with it. So what do you think, whether the crypto market will rise again or fall as a result of more and more selling crypto (Bitcoin).
We should all know that as long as it is crypto market, it will continue to rise and fall that is what make it more interesting, for you to keep making money you must have to learn how it works

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back