What's new

Will the Crypto Market Continue to Rise or Fall?

Only stable coins are the ones projected to remain static. They have reasons why they're made. And I'm grateful to that, cos it enables us to keep our coins stable not losing its value.

The nature of crypto currency market will not allow you to predict if it will keep rising or falling because if it's volatility you must need to know what to do always.

The nature of crypto currency market will not allow you to predict if it will keep rising or falling because if it's volatility you must need to know what to do always.
You are right. It is not possible for us to have the right prediction on any pair. But when we are trading we do use some technical analysis to predict the price but it is for a short term. And also news helps to determine the price of a coin

We should all know that as long as it is crypto market, it will continue to rise and fall that is what make it more interesting, for you to keep making money you must have to learn how it works
By studying crypto price movements and analytical techniques, we hope to take the opportunity to make a profit even if it is small. Although we often miss predicting the price but it is a challenge so we will be better

The cryptocurrencies market cannot only continue to rise nor will it only continue to fall. But one thing you can rest be assured here about the market is that it will continue to fluctuate every time of the day
Crypto currency coin market will always continue to rise and fall because of its volatility, and that's why it will always be fluctuating everytime and right now bitcoin is over $40,000

Today Jan 11, 2021 we see on CoinmarketCap a lot of crypto prices going down. According to Bybt, approximately $ 2.4 Billion of cryptocurrencies have been sold or liquidated (into money), the largest selling amount being Bitcoin around $ 1.4 Billion. Over the past 24 hours the sales volume on Binance has plotted around $ 903 Million, at Huobi $ 523 Million, and Bybt around $ 494 Million.
This correlation can also be seen from the movement of the last three candlesticks to this day. It can be seen that on the spot market, when the American Dollar was up for the past three days, Bitcoin was seen to be going down, which brought the majority of the crypto market to fall with it. So what do you think, whether the crypto market will rise again or fall as a result of more and more selling crypto (Bitcoin).
Cryptocurrency will continue to rise and fall, sometime you make profit or you lost but the most interesting thing is that if you can invest there is every probability that the market will rise.

The sharp decline that happened at the beginning of this year was a small one even compared to the dip that happened months later where coins were calling -159% but still the market is recovering, crypto isn't going anywhere.

I've moved on, he doesn't want me, and so be it with him. I'm satisfied with Bizdustry, trendri, noise.cash, CTF freelance writing gigs and xD.
Omo, you are a real online Hustler . Wow you are a good time manager that you have all the time that you need to access and spend up on most of this website, even with the high School.

You are correct. it's self explanatory. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile. It can suddenly rise or fall.

It's dependent on the law of supply and demand. If there's more buyers than sellers, then the price of cryptocurrency in the market will also rise.

Omo, you are a real online Hustler . Wow you are a good time manager that you have all the time that you need to access and spend up on most of this website, even with the high School.
I have more than 10 of them, but I visit some when I feel like cos of time management. But I'll be dropping plenty from my regular list to enable me complete my programming skill that I'm hoping to register offline within the next 3-4 months. I am still taking courses online for programming languages like basic HTML, and CSS (cascading style sheets)

I have more than 10 of them, but I visit some when I feel like cos of time management. But I'll be dropping plenty from my regular list to enable me complete my programming skill that I'm hoping to register offline within the next 3-4 months. I am still taking courses online for programming languages like basic HTML, and CSS (cascading style sheets)
Wow you really try to combine all this with your academics and doing all this activities online , This shows that you are really serious in life, omo it won't be easy for me to concentrate in them all,its nice sha.

There is something i think it's good for us to understand about crypto currency market it's this rise and falling of the coins that help us get profit from the market.

Wow you really try to combine all this with your academics and doing all this activities online , This shows that you are really serious in life, omo it won't be easy for me to concentrate in them all,its nice sha.
Laughs. I need money to sort some of my needs since my business offline isn't bringing all I need. And I want to learn programming fulltime. I need money for all this things. I'm planning going into trading full-time to raise funds too.

Laughs. I need money to sort some of my needs since my business offline isn't bringing all I need. And I want to learn programming fulltime. I need money for all this things. I'm planning going into trading full-time to raise funds too.
Omo, trading is not really easy because it required a serious risk management if not you will be losing all the profit you will be making from trading, well you can still start if you're interested.

Cryptocurrency is volatile in nature and it price will continues to rise and fall anytime there is a change in the funding and trading behaviors of cryptocurrencies investors.

Omo, trading is not really easy because it required a serious risk management if not you will be losing all the profit you will be making from trading, well you can still start if you're interested.
I'm motivated this time dear, after taking some months to understudy the market i am now pleased to start my own journey of crypto trading.

I guess that we just have to wait and see, there is a believe that it will hit a $100,000 mark by the year end, so we are waiting with bated breaths and fingers crossed.

I'm motivated this time dear, after taking some months to understudy the market i am now pleased to start my own journey of crypto trading.
If you're learning it yourself I don't think that is enough to make you a good cryptocurrency trader ,you still need the help of some experts to give you some secret on how to go about it.

If you're learning it yourself I don't think that is enough to make you a good cryptocurrency trader ,you still need the help of some experts to give you some secret on how to go about it.
Yes, learning on my own can't offer me everything I need to make a successful trading time. Cos other hidden things will be there, with an expert I can learn those hidden trading strategies to make successful trading time.

Yes, learning on my own can't offer me everything I need to make a successful trading time. Cos other hidden things will be there, with an expert I can learn those hidden trading strategies to make successful trading time.
Though it's good to also learn on your own but this should after you have gotten some lessons from an expert who is your mentor. This way you can put to practice all that you have learnt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back