What's new

Will student lodge Estate building yield profit over time??

My dad is planning to put up a student lodge Estate building near the university campus. I have seen some people making money through this kind investment. But I don't know if it gonna be much more profitable if my dad invest in such project. Any advice will be valuable, thanks.

Of course yes, having a student lodge especially near the proximity of the university is a very good business because it will keep getting student tenants well.

This is a great business if you ask me I will tell you to advise your dad to invest in a student lodge because it is a good business and it should be close to the University. He should just make sure that there is constant electricity and water at the lodge.

It's a rewarding investment and depending on the amount of rent in the region you could break even in 10 years and start making profit but the down side is competition it other landlords

Of course yes, having a student lodge especially near the proximity of the university is a very good business because it will keep getting student tenants well.
Sure, students are more enticed when the building is appealing to their taste. They love flashy things so when the building is well furnished they get attracted to it.

It is a very wise business plan that will yield profit till time infinity. I will even advise that he adds shops to it, to create more business activity there that will warrant people to seek for accommodation in the estate. It's a very lucrative idea.

Students will always make it obligated to pay their house rent on time and promptly. So this kind of investment is the type that will yield profits in no distant time

It is a very wise business plan that will yield profit till time infinity. I will even advise that he adds shops to it, to create more business activity there that will warrant people to seek for accommodation in the estate. It's a very lucrative idea.
Sure,student hostel accomodation would definitely yield good returns especially when it is well furnished and have some basic and morden amenities in it.And as you pointed out,shops would help to create more activities around the area.

Student lodge in the university location will always be an in-demand real estate investment that will always attract customers and increase amount of passive income.

I personally think that student lodge building would be a huge investment that would yield periodic profit since students would always need accommodation and pay accordingly according to the agreement

It's annual passive income is always assured provided you have an attorney that is protecting the buildings for you and making sure every student tenant meet up deadline for payment.

This is one of the most profitable real estate or property investment one can get involved in.

Provided the school is in session and government does not move the school, you are in business and rents around school environment appreciates like over yeasted dough. 😀
This is one of the most profitable real estate or property investment one can get involved in.

Provided the school is in session and government does not move the school, you are in business and rents around school environment appreciates like over yeasted dough. 😀

Yes students estate did prophet overtime because students paid your rent regularly and as a landlord of students real estate you make a lot of profit.

This kind of investment will always be in-demand till end of time. Provided the tertiary institutions remains, which I know it isn't shifting anywhere.

This type of investment is always risky so and sometimes profitable because the students might be looking for a low rentage

Bro, do not even hesitate for a second, I don't know if your dad has made up his mind already though but please don't even think twice.
A friend of mine wanted to be an agent for a betting company around my school's campus then but he kept dillydallying until the company became bigger and someone else earned that right.
Schools are a potential goldmine for any business

This kind of investment will always be in-demand till end of time. Provided the tertiary institutions remains, which I know it isn't shifting anywhere.
You are right. If the university is there then the prospects for tenants will be there. A student lodge is a good investment if you have the connection of the university. There are issues that a university does not allow students to rent outside when the university has its accommodation.

You are right. If the university is there then the prospects for tenants will be there. A student lodge is a good investment if you have the connection of the university. There are issues that a university does not allow students to rent outside when the university has its accommodation.
Some universities are simply like that, especially the private university is like that. They give restrictions to their student from renting outside. Government owned university is the best for real estate buildings.

It is an extremely profitable venture although it's capital intensive as long as the school is situated there permanently you're bound to recoup your initial investment and start profiting

Woo it is a life time investment,weather school is in section or not the student will still pay rent as long as school is still section.

My dad is planning to put up a student lodge Estate building near the university campus. I have seen some people making money through this kind investment. But I don't know if it gonna be much more profitable if my dad invest in such project. Any advice will be valuable, thanks.
My brother if the funds is available,there is no point delaying,just plant the structure on ground and employ an experience care taker to handle the rest.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back