What's new

Will student lodge Estate building yield profit over time??

Just as it is in any real estate type of business, profits are usually flowing in after a couple of years if the building has started receiving tenants in it. So yes, you will make profits but over and after a longer period of time

Exactly if everything is in place, water running and all with good facilities then that's passive income because there would always be students to patronize, outdated buildings can also be worked on
Yes, if those facilities are there, surely students will come in. Some students have high taste, they love top notch building structures with all the facilities that makes them stay comfortable. The old buildings can be worked on, and get renovated to attract customers.

Involving in real estate generally is a profitable business, so I think it is a good idea, there will always be students to rent out the accomodation too, year in year out so I generally believe is a good business idea

Yes of course student Estate Lodge is very profitable but you have to build such lodge in a school environment such as University, you can't build such large in other places, it can only be profitable in a student environment

Student Lodge estate building brings a lot of profit especially when the building is close to the school environment, proximity matters a lot when you are building a student Lodge estate.

Student lodge estate building has been yielding profit overtime , I have many rich people in my area that invested into building hostels along the university in my area and they are making money from it.

Of cause it would, but it depends on how you manage it. As long as its in a position very close to the school or at least a distance that is walkable. The cost should Also be fair and environment decent, in a year you should have profits coming in.

This is one of the best ways to get a good returns on investment. Here In my school, those who have lodges they rent out to students are really making so much money from us per session.

Student lodge estate building will yield profit just like any real estate if managed properly. But care must be taken to make sure it is top notch or else it may lead to unwanted problems. The one I lived in my first year back then, they couldn't supply us regular water probably because the borehole project wasn't done properly as we resulted to fetching water from nearby wells in other people's compound. Due to that we dragged the case to SUG and the school intervened, granting us another one year stay in the lodge without paying a dime. The owner lost a year's worth of rent because of that after which we all left and he was ordered to fix the issues in the lodge. It was on lockdown for one year as the owner couldn't get the fund to fix it on time. That makes it two years of total loss!

Real estate housing around university or students dominated areas is a very lucrative business if you dad have the capital to furnish it to standard. Students tends to secure accommodation around close to their school to avoid additional transportation costs.

Interestingly, I find it as the most easiest way to invest in real estate because of the way laws here mostly protects the tenants. You should invest in it.

Real estate housing around university or students dominated areas is a very lucrative business if you dad have the capital to furnish it to standard. Students tends to secure accommodation around close to their school to avoid additional transportation costs.
If the building is situated near a university then there is a greater chance of earning good rent. I know of one lodging center of university students in one suburban town. The lodging is 5 kilometers away but the students liked the lodging because there is always available transportation.

If you can actually do it in a location that is close to the school compound it will be the most profitable form of investment because a lot of students are looking for such an opportunity to live close to the campus, it will be profitable if well plan and manage.

I think student lodge can be very profitable business provided your lodge is in the proximity of the university or college. I have seen a lot of pople profit from this business

It can be profitable, but in a country were students can go on strick for close to a year, such property might not see people or profits.

Those who built their real estates in the tertiary instructions are simply in the right frame of business of making steady income cos it's in-demand there.

Student lodge is a highly reputable real estate investment which students in the higher institution always rent to offer the owner reasonable amount.

This is one of the most profitable real estate or property investment one can get involved in.

Provided the school is in session and government does not move the school, you are in business and rents around school environment appreciates like over yeasted dough. 😀
Yes student Lodge youth profit over time because students really pay much for the air hostess or Lodge and they payment are very reliable

Especially around here I believe that building house is targeted at student is the best thing because you will not have to struggle with them so much for house rent.

Investing in hostel accommodation in the school environment is one of the best ways to make money from the real estate business. Just make sure the property is very close to the school and you are good to go

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back