What's new

Will Ripple be affected by the present Sales of xrp by a former founder of xrp ?

SRing that this post has been a long time examined already, I can simply say that the ripple still stays in it's stride regardless of the action of the executive member. The coin is tough I must say

If you have the mind to risk investment in cryptocurrencies , Ripple is one coin everyone should consider because what the coin has to offer especially during the bullisjh run

Apart from Ethereum, most of the altcoins do not have big investors, when there are no big investors the coin will continue to remain low priced. This is also true for ripple.

This did not affect XRP as it still went bullish in May this year, which shows that it is still having potentials of growing higher with time.

I think this happened long time ago and it have no effect on the current price of ripples. Ripples is one of my favorite cryptocurrency in the world and I have been investing on it for long now. I have some ripples I bought so long ago and I have made some gains on it as well

Unfortunately when it comes to a movement like this I think that it shows a lack of confidence by the owners and as a result people will have less confidence when it comes to investing in this cryptocurrency and this will drastically affect the price.

Ripple is not affected. Though at first the price of ripple went down and this was the best time for people to invest in ripple. Now the price of ripple is more than $1

Even though it's a bad sign for the former owner of ripple to sell that amount of coin during the trying times of the coin I think the coin is actually a good coin to hold in the cryptocurrency exchange Business.

Even though it's a bad sign for the former owner of ripple to sell that amount of coin during the trying times of the coin I think the coin is actually a good coin to hold in the cryptocurrency exchange Business.
The sale affected them back then but ripple survived the incident and was able to rise further amdist the cases. It is a matter of time before ripple wins the case

Jed McCaleb, who happen to be one of the founders of Ripple ,and who left in 2013 sold 28.6 Million xrp ,as part of the agreement they made , and in reducing his shares of xrp .

This will fill the market with more xrp ,and considering that investors are silent in buying xrp now due to the lawsuit , do you think that this will affect affect Xrp positively or negatively ?
The battle of ripple maintaining the sixth position is not an easy feat for Solana,this changes I believe will bring positive reaction and turnover for ripple coin.

The sale of the coin of that magnitude will definitely have an effect on the coin,and the law suit also,this could be the reason why the coin has been making slow but steady progress in its value.

There are number of reasons for the price of crypto currency to gain value or lose value. When the market is flooded with positive news, the value goes up, when there is negative news, value will go down.

It will affect it negatively cos that amount of xrp is enough to get the coin back on its feet after the law suit have been removed.

I thought xrp will be a good investment for people of my class cos it is very cheap, but has of now I am losing faith in the coin. I just hope the coin gets back on it feet soon.

That is called dumping in the crypto world. Well crypto dumping affects the crypto negatively. Maybe he has seen the future of ripple and decided to sell his own part and move on. It may also be as a result of some administrative differences that requires him to part way with the company. It's not a good omen for ripple. I hope they overcome this recent challenges.
Yes mate, this a really turbulent times for the Crypto currency, as the current sale would definitely affect the market value of the Crypto currency as a lot of investors might also sell out their own shares too.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back