What's new

Will Ripple be affected by the present Sales of xrp by a former founder of xrp ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Jed McCaleb, who happen to be one of the founders of Ripple ,and who left in 2013 sold 28.6 Million xrp ,as part of the agreement they made , and in reducing his shares of xrp .

This will fill the market with more xrp ,and considering that investors are silent in buying xrp now due to the lawsuit , do you think that this will affect affect Xrp positively or negatively ?

Jed McCaleb, who happen to be one of the founders of Ripple ,and who left in 2013 sold 28.6 Million xrp ,as part of the agreement they made , and in reducing his shares of xrp .

This will fill the market with more xrp ,and considering that investors are silent in buying xrp now due to the lawsuit , do you think that this will affect affect Xrp positively or negatively ?
It will affect the project negatively, just like I pointee out earlier, Ripple I seemingly having a bad case and since the price fell, big investors were looking for the best opportunity to dump, the recent marginal gain presented that opportunity.

Right now, people are skeptical about buying Ripple and this decision by one of the co-owner will hiegthen that fears, make more people to want to dump.

Yes negatively, i personally kind of losing my trust to ripple because they keep dumping their holdings despite the lawsuit and people's already distrust over them. How can you tell the investors to hold their coins if the supposed to be leader was selling his?

Notwithstanding whatever agreement was made in the past, this will affect Ripple negatively, especially to those who still hope on it.

Selling such a large sum might seem like he has no hope for the future of the coin and will create corresponding thought in the minds of others.

Notwithstanding whatever agreement was made in the past, this will affect Ripple negatively, especially to those who still hope on it.

Selling such a large sum might seem like he has no hope for the future of the coin and will create corresponding thought in the minds of others.
Yeah , infact this is the bad timing. Selling such a huge amount of xrp in times like this when there is issues surrounding ripple is quite wrong . This will increase the supply without any demand ,as people are scared of investing in ripple till after the lawsuit

Ripple is not in a good health shape right now and it's being worsened by this latest move by one of the co-founder of the coin is selling that much XRP at this critical junction that they are in. This will affect XRP in a very negative way.

Ripple is not in a good health shape right now and it's being worsened by this latest move by one of the co-founder of the coin is selling that much XRP at this critical junction that they are in. This will affect XRP in a very negative way.
Definitely , it was bad timing for him to sell this , however being able to sell that huge amount of money puts the questions on the person who bought this huge amount of money ? , Why he bought it despite the ongoing lawsuit that ripple is facing .

That is called dumping in the crypto world. Well crypto dumping affects the crypto negatively. Maybe he has seen the future of ripple and decided to sell his own part and move on. It may also be as a result of some administrative differences that requires him to part way with the company. It's not a good omen for ripple. I hope they overcome this recent challenges.

This is the problem with most of these coins unlike bitcoin where the founder's whereabout is unknown. There is always going to be an effect caused by that move and one can only guess where it goes. Ripple is a strong coin and I don't think people will just run away but surely it will take a good hit.

It will affect it negatively cos that amount of xrp is enough to get the coin back on its feet after the law suit have been removed.

I thought xrp will be a good investment for people of my class cos it is very cheap, but has of now I am losing faith in the coin. I just hope the coin gets back on it feet soon.

This is actually a bad news for the ripple community. A significant holder of the coin just sold his share of it, would definitely make the alarm bell ring as people would be apprehensive.

It will affect the project negatively, just like I pointee out earlier, Ripple I seemingly having a bad case and since the price fell, big investors were looking for the best opportunity to dump, the recent marginal gain presented that opportunity.

Right now, people are skeptical about buying Ripple and this decision by one of the co-owner will hiegthen that fears, make more people to want to dump.
I am one of those who are skeptical to buy ripples either for trading or investment. The shocker came when Binance announced it might delist the coin on their website some weeks ago. this makes me lose interest in the coin plus it's incessant dropping in value.
Post automatically merged:

I am one of those who are skeptical to buy ripples either for trading or investment. The shocker came when Binance announced it might delist the coin on their website some weeks ago. this makes me lose interest in the coin plus it's incessant dropping in value.

Ripple will not be affected in my own opinion. The owner might choose to want to sell if he likes, but for as long the coin still remains a cryptocurrency, it will not be affected in anyway be it negatively.

For me xrp is done and dusted. I wouldn't advise even my enemy to invest in this cryptocurrency anymore. If you want to hold any cryptocurrency I advise you by Ethereum or Bitcoin.

Ripple is a very promising digital or crypto currency. I heard that the founders are recently having a challenge with the court of law. May be that is why it has not really increased in these few says

Ripple will not be affected in my own opinion. The owner might choose to want to sell if he likes, but for as long the coin still remains a cryptocurrency, it will not be affected in anyway be it negatively.
It seems you are not too familiar with cryptocurrency. Whenever there is an increase in supply of any cryptocurrency ,which is higher than demand , the cryptocurrency is affected negatively. By selling , it has increased the supply of ripple in this critical time that people are not ready to invest more .

Yes, this will create a very negative impression as those who have bought Ripple will be very confused if that would mean negatively and could initiate quick decisions as well.

Yes, this will create a very negative impression as those who have bought Ripple will be very confused if that would mean negatively and could initiate quick decisions as well.
Those who were able to believe and hold their xrp amdist this lawsuit will not be happy with the sale , because it will keep making the price of xrp to keep going down and down .
However , I still wonder who bought such amount of xrp at this critical time .

The effect the sale of this huge amount of XRP will have on the coin will depend on how the coins are sold. If the coins are bought by people that has the intent of storing them for a long time, then it will not have any negative effect on the coin, but if it's pushed back into the tradable XRP coins poll, then it will affect the price negatively.

Those who were able to believe and hold their xrp amdist this lawsuit will not be happy with the sale , because it will keep making the price of xrp to keep going down and down .
However , I still wonder who bought such amount of xrp at this critical time .
Yeah, it would also make you wonder because it could be a trap to elevate xrp then selling out again to get gains. This is a tricky situation because we are not sure if people can collectively hold this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back