What's new

Will Ripple be affected by the present Sales of xrp by a former founder of xrp ?

Jed McCaleb, who happen to be one of the founders of Ripple ,and who left in 2013 sold 28.6 Million xrp ,as part of the agreement they made , and in reducing his shares of xrp .

This will fill the market with more xrp ,and considering that investors are silent in buying xrp now due to the lawsuit , do you think that this will affect affect Xrp positively or negatively ?
The performance of Ripple sometimes does make me wonder why this could be in place. but with this post, I think it will affect it positively to some extent.

I am looking at it from the positive angle, what if the new owner becomes the breakthrough xrp needs to standout among other coins like the BNB coin.

I am looking at it from the positive angle, what if the new owner becomes the breakthrough xrp needs to standout among other coins like the BNB coin.
Actually ,xrp has been on the uptrend for some days now . It has reached an all time high of $1.99 . With the verdict of the lawsuit in favor of ripple , the price will skyrocket.

It will affect the ripple positively, it will increase the number of users which will add to the volume of trade. This might make the price go up because when the volume of trade increases the price will go up

Based on what you wrote up there I think it is fair and logical to say that this lawsuit and other factors will affect the coin negatively.

Based on what you wrote up there I think it is fair and logical to say that this lawsuit and other factors will affect the coin negatively.
At the first months of the lawsuit , the price of the coin was affected drastically but it recovered when ripple started wining the lawsuit .

The actions taken by the founder will affect ripple because cryptocurrencies are volatile the slightest action that seems harmless can disrupt the entire system

At the first months of the lawsuit the price of the coin was affected drastically but it recovered when ripple started wining the lawsuit.
Ooh ok. So what is the update with the lawsuit currently are they winning or losing, or the court case already ended?? I'd like to know

Ooh ok. So what is the update with the lawsuit currently are they winning or losing, or the court case already ended?? I'd like to know
There hasn't been much update in the last two months but so far , news shower that they have upper hand at the court than SEC. It is obvious that they are going to win

There hasn't been much update in the last two months but so far , news shower that they have upper hand at the court than SEC. It is obvious that they are going to win
I'm even thinking that maybe because of the bearish market the security exchange commission as step down or lower their push for the case.

I'm even thinking that maybe because of the bearish market the security exchange commission as step down or lower their push for the case.
I don't really think so , it probably because they know that they have lost the case and thus they are following ripple gradually. I hope the case ends soon .

I don't really think so , it probably because they know that they have lost the case and thus they are following ripple gradually. I hope the case ends soon .
It is very likely that the case will be handle outside the court considering that Ripple is ahead of them by victory count and I read that SEC once reached out to rippleX for negotiation.

I have been a very big fan of the xrp project before and you can be sure that even if he sells the coins it would only be a momentary dip before it rises again.

It is very likely that the case will be handle outside the court considering that Ripple is ahead of them by victory count and I read that SEC once reached out to rippleX for negotiation.
Well , they just need to accept defeat a d learn from the case never to sue people without properly doing the necessary investigation .

Ripple is doing good despite it's lawsuit and concerning this investors who left ripple, it would have effect but would be of benefit in the later futurem

Actually, this is really a sad news to the traders and holders of ripple. I am of the opinion too that this decision will definitely affect ripple seriously. Personally, I am not holding this coin at the moment. I just use it for transaction purposes because of its low fees. That is my contributions.

Actually, this is really a sad news to the traders and holders of ripple. I am of the opinion too that this decision will definitely affect ripple seriously. Personally, I am not holding this coin at the moment. I just use it for transaction purposes because of its low fees. That is my contributions.
Well , you can only use it for transaction purposes only when you are sending to someone that wants it. Ripple is a good coin that should be for long term investment

I am going to hold my Ripple patiently to the coin recover and eventually pump again because I have read much about the developers and the coin has potential

Well weather they will be affected by the illegal sales or not all depends on the way the handle and manage the issue,this is the only way for them not be affected by it.

I am going to hold my Ripple patiently to the coin recover and eventually pump again because I have read much about the developers and the coin has potential
Same here and I believe that the coin will surely recover . We just have to be patient for them , winning the lawsuit will skyrocket it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back