What's new

Will mining become cheaper in the near future?

I hope to see mining become very cheap In the future but for now mining is a little difficult bit it doesn't portrayed that mining is not a good way to make money online.
Mining will definitely not be very cheap in the future and that is the major reasons why one need to be very careful of the Mining process because it's definitely not the best way to make money .

Mining will definitely not be very cheap in the future and that is the major reasons why one need to be very careful of the Mining process because it's definitely not the best way to make money .
Especially there are many platforms that pretend to mine and offer to invest to increase hash power and in reality, they are all sponsee schemes not more than that.

I don't think mining will be cheaper in the future, in fact I believe mining will be more expensive in the future as the price of mining hardware will continue to rise in the future
This is also something that I gladly believe him because a lot of people are going to be interested in remaining in the future and that is going to make the price to just keep on increasing.

This is just a matter of a lot of people pumping money into cryptocurrency research. I believe that if this is done then it is going to be much more easier for people to mine cryptocurrency in the future.

This is just a matter of a lot of people pumping money into cryptocurrency research. I believe that if this is done then it is going to be much more easier for people to mine cryptocurrency in the future.
I have also been having the same thoughts as to why people are not investing so much into how we can be able to mine cryptocurrencies at a cheaper and more faster rate.

Especially there are many platforms that pretend to mine and offer to invest to increase hash power and in reality, they are all sponsee schemes not more than that.
The ponzi sites are also amongst the mining sites..I could remember that I fell on one but I have forgotten the name of the mining site. They have really flooded the Internet.

That will depend on the cost of the equipments used in mining and the cost of electricity, but I think with time newer equipment will manufacture that consume less electricity and when that is achieved, mining will become cheaper.
Technologically development are moving at a more rapid rate which Is why it is believed that in the nearest future there will be more power efficient and safer way carry out various mining activities.

It doesn't seem that mining will become cheaper in the future. The mining will somehow remain the same as it is in the cryptocurrency market. New technology may alter it in the future.

The ponzi sites are also amongst the mining sites..I could remember that I fell on one but I have forgotten the name of the mining site. They have really flooded the Internet.
There are a lot of people who do not know how cryptocurrency work and I just got to make money in it and I understand why this scam sites are just coming every day because people are desperate.

There are a lot of people who do not know how cryptocurrency work and I just got to make money in it and I understand why this scam sites are just coming every day because people are desperate.
The major thing is that mining is definitely the best way to make money in the cryptocurrency space. Majorly, if you have a mining farm, you will make a very high profit.

A lot of people are not becoming interested in mining of cryptocurrencies because it is not going to be speculative. This is why I believe that we are going to be seeing an increase in the amount of people going into it and a subsequent decrease in price.

One of the biggest complaints about cryptocurrency in the past is that ordinary people cannot be able to invest in it and this also applies to my name to I think a lot of research is going on to make it easier.

Technology is advancing and I do not see reasons why Technology will not make mining less difficult and even more cheaper in the future. It is not impossible to see such developments.

I do not think that mining will become cheaper in the future because of the power that is being used in the mining process and it will not be changed anytime soon.

If you really want money to be very cheaper all you need to do is to ensure that you make use of the cheap electricity and all the things that you are using are very economical in the mining process.

Do you guys think that crypto mining will become cheaper in the near future? I wish it would be, because I would like to build some PC setups where I can mine a ton of different kinds of crypto. But I hope to one day see more easily accessible PCs released to mine easier. Do you think this will happen?
No I dont think it will. As bitcoin is getting bigger it gets more expensive right? It will be more expensive to buy better parts to mine more of it because you wont earn as much and you will lose of the electricity bill.

To make the only thing that will make bitcoin mining to become cheaper is when you employed in cheaper electricity and you also use a powerful hardware for your mining process.

Mostly no, New GPS and ASICs are coming out whole the old ones aren't getting cheaper,
Plus alot of crypto like eth are starting to leave PoW and go to PoW,
Because crypto was made to be environmently friendly in the first place,
Mining could end.

I do not think that mining will become cheaper in the future because mining is one of the best ways to make money on the internet and that is what I'm actually trying out to do right now.

We need to be seeing more advancement in technology is before we are going to be seeing a reduction in the requirements for mining. So many exchanges are putting in money to ensure that this is going to happen so we just have to wait.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back