What's new

Will it become harder to mine cryptocurrencies in the future?

If the cryptocurrency should continue with the current pace it's going, definitely it will not be easy to mine them. Seeing that the least coin is now rising to thousands of dollars, mining will be difficult.

With bitcoin as an example, in time to come crypto currencies will be hard to mine as their value increases. Mining bitcoin now is not as easy. As when it was introduced

In fact, mining cryptocurrencies has already become hard. In fact, I must say it already became harder a lot earlier. I tried to mine monero almost three years ago using my home computer and I was not able to mine any. In fact, even the latest computer would not mine a good amount of Bitcoin for you. You need to have ASIC miners to do this job. I am quite sure it will be hard or impossible to mine other crypto as well with the latest home computer.

We already have crypto currency that are easy to mine and some that are challenging so i believe it would be the same in future if recent coins are difficult to mine then new coins which are easier to mine would have surfaced then.

I don't think it will become harder to mine cryptocurrency in the future, it will even become more easier with the advent of newer and more sufisticated equipment

We already have crypto currency that are easy to mine and some that are challenging so i believe it would be the same in future if recent coins are difficult to mine then new coins which are easier to mine would have surfaced then.

Can you please tell me what cryptocurrencies can be mined easily? I have already tried to mine a lot of cryptocurrencies without any success because I never had a good computer or latest computer with powerful hardware. You would need to invest a lot of money in hardware if you want to mine coins and many people would be reluctant to do so.

With the way the value of crytocurrencies is getting on the rise it's definitely going to the hard to mine it in the nearest future because if the future value.

Basically I think bitcoin and ethereum are the two coins that are difficult to mine currently others are easily mind why some are not mined, no doubt bitcoin and ethereum will be much more expensive and harder to mine in coming years.

Can you please tell me what cryptocurrencies can be mined easily? I have already tried to mine a lot of cryptocurrencies without any success because I never had a good computer or latest computer with powerful hardware. You would need to invest a lot of money in hardware if you want to mine coins and many people would be reluctant to do so.
Crypto tab browser is an application that allows you to mine bitcoin in satoshis on mobile and desktop but to mine faster it's is advisable to use desktop with a good hardware.

Mining cryptocurrency is one of the easiest and most common ways by which to earn the various coins, and with the prices of cryptocurrency increasing drastically over the last few months it is not uncommon for people to get infested into mining. In fact there are many people that are looking to it and seeing that the energy costs are actually lower than what you are able to generate because of the high prices.

And as you know as you mine cryptocurrency there is a halving event that makes mining cryptocurrencies even more difficult. However is this the only thing that will make cryptocurrency mining harder? Do you think that as we get closer towards reaching the complete supply affect specific cryptocurrency that different measures will be implemented in order to increase its difficulty as well? Apart from the halving event of course.
Mining of crypto currency will always exist since crypto currency still in use for everyone, so nothing can stop the mining of it but the only problem is that it may take so much long before one could earn much profit on mining of the crypto currency tho.

Crypto tab browser is an application that allows you to mine bitcoin in satoshis on mobile and desktop but to mine faster it's is advisable to use desktop with a good hardware.

I have already tried crtotab browser and it is not that much useful. You need to have a really, really powerful hardware to mine cryptocurrencies. You have to invest in hardware and only after one year or so your hardware cost will be covered by mining. Meanwhile, the mining difficulty of coins would rise and it will become harder to mine coins. This is why I believe that mining is useless until or unless you receive free harware.

Every new generation and age come up with something or the other that is new to counter the way things were done in the past. Yes, it will become easier

I have already tried crtotab browser and it is not that much useful. You need to have a really, really powerful hardware to mine cryptocurrencies. You have to invest in hardware and only after one year or so your hardware cost will be covered by mining. Meanwhile, the mining difficulty of coins would rise and it will become harder to mine coins. This is why I believe that mining is useless until or unless you receive free harware.
That's why it is necessary to know what type of device to use to mine so you can know to predict the amount of bitcoin you can mine. You can also mine pi coin

With bitcoin as an example, in time to come crypto currencies will be hard to mine as their value increases. Mining bitcoin now is not as easy. As when it was introduced

I agree with you. I always fear it would be hard to mine other cryptocurrencies just like now it is hard to mine Bitcoin. Now you cannot mine Bitcoin with your random home computers. Right now you need expensive mining machines like ASIC miners to mine Bitcoin for you and I really fear we would need to mine other crypto with ASIC miners in the future.

Why some coins are mined at high rates is based on the high level of demand and supply. As long as people keeps on demanding for the coins, mining will continuously take place.

yes for many reasons, one of those reasons is that Hardware is getting more expensive and less available, and another reason is that it became a fact that mining sucks lot of power which makes it not allowed in lot of countries

yes for many reasons, one of those reasons is that Hardware is getting more expensive and less available, and another reason is that it became a fact that mining sucks lot of power which makes it not allowed in lot of countries
Since mining is done by group of people who knows how to mine considerable number of coins, i don't think buying hardwares suitable for mining will be out of reach for them.

Despite the fact that mining is banned in many countries, there are still many people who play with the law and start their own mining rigs. People should NEVER play with the law and obey all the rules of their country. The problem is that these illegal mining rigs have also caused a lot of problems for miners where mining is legal. I do believe that these illegal mining rigs suck a lot of mining power, don't they?

Those operating in an unregulated way of mining are simply mining illegally. They mine fake crypto at times, crypto that can be sent to a fake wallet, and it varnishes after some hours. This kind of persons that indulge in such should be arrested and prosecuted according to law.

Mining cryptocurrency is not as easy as it used to be. Except for few cryptocurrencies that you can mine with your mobile phone, it's not easy to mining cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is not as easily as used to be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back