What's new

Will it become harder to mine cryptocurrencies in the future?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Mining cryptocurrency is one of the easiest and most common ways by which to earn the various coins, and with the prices of cryptocurrency increasing drastically over the last few months it is not uncommon for people to get infested into mining. In fact there are many people that are looking to it and seeing that the energy costs are actually lower than what you are able to generate because of the high prices.

And as you know as you mine cryptocurrency there is a halving event that makes mining cryptocurrencies even more difficult. However is this the only thing that will make cryptocurrency mining harder? Do you think that as we get closer towards reaching the complete supply affect specific cryptocurrency that different measures will be implemented in order to increase its difficulty as well? Apart from the halving event of course.

Mining cryptocurrency is one of the easiest and most common ways by which to earn the various coins, and with the prices of cryptocurrency increasing drastically over the last few months it is not uncommon for people to get infested into mining. In fact there are many people that are looking to it and seeing that the energy costs are actually lower than what you are able to generate because of the high prices.

And as you know as you mine cryptocurrency there is a halving event that makes mining cryptocurrencies even more difficult. However is this the only thing that will make cryptocurrency mining harder? Do you think that as we get closer towards reaching the complete supply affect specific cryptocurrency that different measures will be implemented in order to increase its difficulty as well? Apart from the halving event of course.
Yes and No with the following points to back my view;

Yes in the sense that crypto currencies with good market value will be harder to get, faucet and mining rig will become tighter doling out meager and meager quantity of those Cryptos.

No however because technology will make mining simpler that we have it today, you may not require high spec computers to mine most crypto currencies, just as more are coming onboard the mobile and cloud mining. The future is bright for crypto mining!

The recent bull run in the crypto markets has been incredibly exciting to watch, with BTC smashing records in early January after surging to $41,941.56. Institutional adoption has led to a favourable forecast in the short term, but for investors who are concerned they may be buying at a bad time, Bitcoin price predictions for 2025 can prove useful.

Yes and No with the following points to back my view;

Yes in the sense that crypto currencies with good market value will be harder to get, faucet and mining rig will become tighter doling out meager and meager quantity of those Cryptos.

No however because technology will make mining simpler that we have it today, you may not require high spec computers to mine most crypto currencies, just as more are coming onboard the mobile and cloud mining. The future is bright for crypto mining!
With the advancements in technology there is definitely the chance that mining will become a lot simpler in the future. In fact there has been talks about what would happen if a supercomputer was used to mine Bitcoin. Because these computers are extremely powerful chances are that whoever is using it will be able to generate a lot of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in a short period of time but this could also damage the supply chain of the cryptocurrency as well.

If you say future you are too far, it's difficult to mine crypto currencies now talk more of future, I don't think there is any website that one can successfully mine Bitcoin as we speak, I have tried so many of them they all turned out to be scam, even Tron coin you can't find a site that can mine it for you. so the seen of the world is changing rapidly.

Well it actually depends on the kind of crypto currency because coins like monero is still very easy to mine compared to bitcoin and others , but i know the more the price of bitcoin , the more hard mining becomes and that is how it is i think , i just hope mining becomes very easy

Well it actually depends on the kind of crypto currency because coins like monero is still very easy to mine compared to bitcoin and others , but i know the more the price of bitcoin , the more hard mining becomes and that is how it is i think , i just hope mining becomes very easy
I doubt that mining will ever become easy, in that sense because if you look at it, with the supply decreasing they have to increase the difficulty of mining to try and regulate the flow of the new coins into the market as well. This is supposed to offset the effect of inflation if I am not mistaken. By the way, are you involved in mining any coins such as monero or dogecoin? What are your experiences on mining these?

In both cases, crypto-currencies are generated in the form of block rewards and based on the transaction fees for the customer. In Bitcoin Mining, Bitcoin is generated directly; in Masternode Staking, the generated coins must first be sold on a trading platform at the current market value

I doubt that mining will ever become easy, in that sense because if you look at it, with the supply decreasing they have to increase the difficulty of mining to try and regulate the flow of the new coins into the market as well. This is supposed to offset the effect of inflation if I am not mistaken. By the way, are you involved in mining any coins such as monero or dogecoin? What are your experiences on mining these?
I guess those that want to mine easily should mine those new coins that are yet to have high volume , so it can still be easy if you know the type of coin you want to mine to earn more profit and most times you don't need large gpu or much mining power to mine those coins , and there are most cloud mining app that are available

As more people is joining cryptocurrency each day it will be difficult for people to mine cryptocurrency because stopping people from mining cryptocurrency at higher rates will increase the value of cryptocurrency, that is why bitcoin's mining rate is always decreasing.
Post automatically merged:

As more people is joining cryptocurrency each day it will be difficult for people to mine cryptocurrency because stopping people from mining cryptocurrency at higher rates will increase the value of cryptocurrency, that is why bitcoin's mining rate is always decreasing.

I guess those that want to mine easily should mine those new coins that are yet to have high volume , so it can still be easy if you know the type of coin you want to mine to earn more profit and most times you don't need large gpu or much mining power to mine those coins , and there are most cloud mining app that are available
Coins such as dogecoin do not have a halving event so the supply of the coin is actually unlimited as it stands at the moment. Therefore, without a halving event and having an unlimited supply there is likely going to be a lot of ease when it comes to mining these coins and with the current increase in its price, there will be many that will resort to mining these coins in order to try and make a good profit.

It depends on some factors. If the mined crytpocurrencies value keep increasing it will become difficult to be able to mine that Cryptocurrency again, and also Mining is a competitive act, and the less people that mine the more those that do mine will gain.

Coins such as dogecoin do not have a halving event so the supply of the coin is actually unlimited as it stands at the moment. Therefore, without a halving event and having an unlimited supply there is likely going to be a lot of ease when it comes to mining these coins and with the current increase in its price, there will be many that will resort to mining these coins in order to try and make a good profit.
Well i think its now i understand what you are saying but if bitcoin is unlimited do you think mining would be easy or hard , Or its the high price of the coin that have major effect on making mining hard , i would love to know more about the mining thing , because most coins are very easy to mine i think

More people are learning about cryto and venturing into it. That alone makes it more competitive to mine any coin at all. New alt coins are easier to mine but popular coins are the hardest to mine.

Some economic analysts predict a big change in crypto is forthcoming as institutional money enters the market. Moreover, there is the possibility that crypto will be floated on the Nasdaq, which would further add credibility to blockchain and its uses as an alternative to conventional currencies. Some predict that all that crypto needs is a verified exchange traded fund (ETF). An ETF would definitely make it easier for people to invest in Bitcoin, but there still needs to be the demand to want to invest in crypto, which might not automatically be generated with a fund.

We may claim that the future of crypto-currency is likely to increase after the thorough review of available literature and this report, which is very bright, but it depends on many impeding factors that may impede its development.

The Bitcoin network is burning a large amount of energy for mining. In this paper, we estimate the lower bound for the global mining energy cost for a period of 10 years from 2010 to 2020, taking into account changes in energy costs, improvements in hashing technologies and hashing activity.
Post automatically merged:

The Bitcoin network is burning a large amount of energy for mining. In this paper, we estimate the lower bound for the global mining energy cost for a period of 10 years from 2010 to 2020, taking into account changes in energy costs, improvements in hashing technologies and hashing activity.

More people are learning about cryto and venturing into it. That alone makes it more competitive to mine any coin at all. New alt coins are easier to mine but popular coins are the hardest to mine.
The reason why the new altcoins are easier to mine than the older ones has to do with the supply that is available of the coin and that is left to be put into circulation. If you take a coin that is high in supply still which is generally a new coin, then the difficulty to mine it is quite easy and as a result this will allow you to easily mine it and gain a lot of that coin.

The ease of Mining cryptocurrency has to do with the value,the higher the value,the more difficult it will be.For instance bitcoin was much easy to mine few years ago compared to now and if the price keeps going up,it will be become very difficult to mine.

This would depend on the coin you want to mine. In future, it would be easier to mine newer coins as opposed to what we have now. For older and more established coins, mining would almost be impossible. The reason for this is because of the limited number of coin on a block chain.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back