What's new

Will it become harder to mine cryptocurrencies in the future?

Take pi for example, it's a coin that's bit being listed yet but is virtually everywhere which is definitely going to change after it has being listed because the total circulating supply would have reduced then.

I am yet to try my hands on mining but I have heard that mining is becoming harder and harder. Until 5-6 years ago, people were able to mine bitcoin on PC but that is not possible now.

Mining cryptocurrency is one of the easiest and most common ways by which to earn the various coins, and with the prices of cryptocurrency increasing drastically over the last few months it is not uncommon for people to get infested into mining. In fact there are many people that are looking to it and seeing that the energy costs are actually lower than what you are able to generate because of the high prices.

And as you know as you mine cryptocurrency there is a halving event that makes mining cryptocurrencies even more difficult. However is this the only thing that will make cryptocurrency mining harder? Do you think that as we get closer towards reaching the complete supply affect specific cryptocurrency that different measures will be implemented in order to increase its difficulty as well? Apart from the halving event of course.
one of the thing that makes the cryptocurency market trading unique is the volatility of the coin,And when the coin is allowed to be mined and it keeps flooding the market,its value will depriciate,so measures wll be constantly be introduce to keep the value high.

I don't think it will be hard for cryto to be mined. Ever since China has banned the mining of crypto, there have been several countries that are now finding different ways go mining it. Russia and Columbia are perfect examples.

It can get easier to mine cryptocurrency in the nearest future as more software that will make the job easy are coming out by days. I think the major problem will be how to manage uninterruptible internet connection for easy mining.

Mining cryptocurrency is one of the easiest and most common ways by which to earn the various coins, and with the prices of cryptocurrency increasing drastically over the last few months it is not uncommon for people to get infested into mining. In fact there are many people that are looking to it and seeing that the energy costs are actually lower than what you are able to generate because of the high prices.

And as you know as you mine cryptocurrency there is a halving event that makes mining cryptocurrencies even more difficult. However is this the only thing that will make cryptocurrency mining harder? Do you think that as we get closer towards reaching the complete supply affect specific cryptocurrency that different measures will be implemented in order to increase its difficulty as well? Apart from the halving event of course.
If this concerns bitcoin, then yes, mining becomes more difficult with each halving. Mining other altcoins will depend on what was planned for it by the initial developers.

if the coin grows and reaches a high value, it will be difficult to mine or you will need good equipment to mine it ...

Yes, definitely it will become more and more harder to mine crytocurrency in the nearest future. The best advice I can give to you is to buy and hold coins you like to buy and wait for an increment in the future.

No.
Cryptocurrency is easy to mine, and from the recent emanation of so many cryptocurrencies, I think it is even going to be more easier to mine them.
A lot of people are getting their hands familiar with everything the cryptosystem offers.

There is probability that the meaning of cryptocurrency might become harder in the nearest future. The reason is that most of the popular wallets are trying to improve on their security.

I don't think that mining will become easier than what we have now because the higher it goes, the higher the mining status as well, let's just hope it gets better.

With the high level of technology these days I think sooner or later it will become very easy to mine crypto currency even with our mobile phones as we have some information that some phones now have mining ability that comes with them. That would have been very interesting as many people will be able to go into mining of different crypto coins.

I think it will be a bit difficult to mine crypto in the future because even now it is always stressful but it will also be solely dependent on the type of coin you're willing to mine.

Considering the fact that technology is abunding,I guess mining crypto in the future will not be easy like then,mining coin will be hard task,one will just be mining small percent.

It might become difficult to mine crypto currencies in the future. Most crypto currencies that can be mined are those with little or no value and most crypto curruencies have value making it more difficult to mine.

I understand what you are saying and we have seen that happen to bitcoin over the years, the hash rate 10 years ago is way more than what you can generate now. I don't think that will stop mining, I think innovations and more and more coins could be mined. It is a possibility.

The ease of Mining cryptocurrency has to do with the value,the higher the value,the more difficult it will be.For instance bitcoin was much easy to mine few years ago compared to now and if the price keeps going up,it will be become very difficult to mine.

I do not think that this is entirely the case. There are a lots of coins that have a very low value but still it is really hard to mine them. I have tried mining many low-valued coins and their difficulty level was quite high.

Bitcoin mining is the process by which new bitcoins are entered into circulation; it is also the way that new transactions are confirmed by the network and a critical component of the maintenance and development of the blockchain ledger. "Mining" is performed using sophisticated hardware that solves an extremely complex computational math problem. The first computer to find the solution to the problem is awarded the next block of bitcoins and the process begins again

In both cases, crypto-currencies are generated in the form of block rewards and based on the transaction fees for the customer. In Bitcoin Mining, Bitcoin is generated directly; in Masternode Staking, the generated coins must first be sold on a trading platform at the current market value
It is very hard for you to mind any kind of cryptocurrency right now and not to talk about how is going to become in the future because I believe that it is most likely going to be impossible for you to do so in the future.

I don't really know much about mining but I think it depends on the value of the coin, how scarce the coin is. That's what will determine the easiness or how difficult to mine a particular cryptocurrency. And I hope you don't mean mining on a digital device like your mobile phone because it's detrimental.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back