What's new

Will cryptocurency value increase or decrease next?

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature it is hard sometimes to determine how and what the markets price will be in weeks or months. No one would have thought that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will experienced a serious bearish run this year considering the bullish run it had at the beginning of the year.

If you keep on asking me this question on daily basis you are definitely going to keep being the same answer because there is no way you will be able to tell if the coin prices will go up or down because they are not stable right now

One of the characteristic of cryptocurrency is the volatility and you should not expect a cryptocurrency currency to maintain a constant uptrending pattern, cryptocurrency will reduce and increase in value, but at the end it still rise up every day.

Well from the analysis that have made from the past a month and right now from all the indications that have gone it's very clear that crypto-currency have decreased more than it has actually increased with a lot of people losing huge amount of money.

Trust me, if it is possible to predict that accurately many people will be millionaires by now. We can only analyse based on past prices, but no one can make accurate prediction.

We are in a very critical state in crypt and while I expect the price to rise, I just expect that it would do so only with strong adoption from people.

I think with the current state of things which different countries wake up and ban the use of cryptocurrencies in their countries, I'm tempted to say that the value might just decrease

Dear as we saw in last week the value of all the cryptocurency coins has crashed much and now investors are very disturbed that what will become next that it may go higher or decline again. What you people say about this situation of cryptocurency??
I think it is natural thing to get worried when cryptocurrency prices crash. But people need to be aware that the cryptocurrencies crash to some lows are not a new thing as they are very volatile instruments themselves. It always goes back up only if they can be patient

This is a market you can not predict because what you never expect to happened is what is always happening in the market, but one thing I'm sure of is of we continue to be patience we will all get money in this market because if it go against you today tomorrow will be your day and you will make profit.

This is a market you can not predict because what you never expect to happened is what is always happening in the market, but one thing I'm sure of is of we continue to be patience we will all get money in this market because if it go against you today tomorrow will be your day and you will make profit.
I agree that no one can predict the trend of the crypto coin price otherwise he would be very wealthy now. There are many factors that affect the change in prices of the crypto coins that I don't think anyone can make an accurate prediction. However, the volatile prices makes the crypto an interesting investment for traders.

As we should know by now, crypto currency is something cant cant be predicted 100% and even if you predict it, you cant predict the exact time ir would happen, currently Crypto currency has been experiencing some decrease in value, i cant say for sure if it would keep on going down but one thing we are sure of is that it would rise again but the question is when??

The expert predictors also go wrong sometimes when it comes to crypto price predictions. So , best thing to do is invest in a good coin and leave it for 1-2 years to get good profits.

Trust me, if it is possible to predict that accurately many people will be millionaires by now. We can only analyse based on past prices, but no one can make accurate prediction.

Seriously, it's all based on the analysis of what comes into reality because anything is possible when it comes to what might happen with cryptocurrencies value in the future.

It is not in our place to say the coins will decrease next or increase next. The cryptocurrencies value will go whichever direction it pleases untill it starts a strong directional trend for us to see

Crypto currency value shouldn't be determined with just word of mouth. If you don't know how it's Volatility works you won't know whether the coin will go up or down so that's why it's very important to study technical analysis and chart reading on crypto currency exchange Business. Without this it will be very hard to determine it's next direction

I believe if the demands of a particular bitcoin is high over it's supply, it's price will also go up because it value will increase also, anything is possible in the digital marketing.

We can never tell if the value of crypto currency will increase or decrease next. Crypto currencies are unpredictable and i feel it also depends on the particular coin because some may be decreasing and others increasing.

The market has seen a general decline in the past few weeks because it seems like we're in the bearish season so the next move wod be a bullish one for the market to rise again.

The volatility of the cryptocurrency space is so much that one cannot know what to expect either ways. A good instance is the current price of bitcoin now - it's dipped a lot.
As long as there's people who want to take profits everytime, the market would keep going up and down.

Cryptocurrency will always increase and decrease because that's the reason we say the market is volatile. But considering how bearish the market has been, I would say it's time for a bullish run although I am not too certain but some coins are already doing well lately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back