What's new

Will coinbase come to extend their complete functionality to rest of the world?

I believe they might render their service to some of the world. You are very right be saying coinbase is limited to the low tier regions especially if you are bassed in the 3rd world countries.

I don't really know much about how they want to do ,but I believe if they decide to do it ,it is will be for their own advantage, we have binance over here and that is the one we have been using to buy and sell any of our cryptocurrency.

Coinbase is available in over 100 countries. Unavailability of coinbase in some countries is not because coinbase does not want to operate there but because the countries do not want coinbase or cryptocurrency.

What you explained isn't peculiar with the coinbase but It cut across all the major exchanges. There seem to be some major features that will cease to work in the tier 2 nations.

Most of the mouth-watering features on coinbase function based on demographics. I am looking forward to seeing these features extended to the users globally. The exchange should know that they are not only making money from the tier 1 countries.

It is obvious that they are not ready to consider that , and I don't even think if the other parts of the world need them anymore , since we already have binance, that has given us better trading exchange platform.

It is something that they really have to do, but the fact is that they do not care at all and this is not even a global issue because we have better alternatives already that are available

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back