What's new

Will Bitcoin hit 16k$ by tomorrow?

I think it will definitely hit, but what you think?
Yeah the price now is 15500$, wow I can't imagine it.
All the statics said that it will stay raising till hit 20000$ by the end of year let's see what will happen next days.

I don't have luck anymore, I don't have any amount of bitcoin currently lol

It's already 15500$ i think we should ask if it will reach 20000$ in the next few days because im sure it will reach 16k and 17k
very soon the daily BTC volume in coinmarketcap hit 75.000.000.000$

Damn, it is raising fast, crypto users getting richer >D

It's already 15500$ i think we should ask if it will reach 20000$ in the next few days because im sure it will reach 16k and 17k
very soon the daily BTC volume in coinmarketcap hit 75.000.000.000$
good analysis because all the statistics said that Btc will keep raising those months , I wish I didn't buy the amount that I had before, I sell it for only 11000$

i dont think biden winning will affect the price either because everyone knows he will win anyway, so this is great for bitcoin.

it might increase even more short term.

I hope that in the future Bitcoin can reach $ 16,000 and even $ 20,000 because when viewed from day to day the price of Bitcoin is increasing, but unfortunately until now my Bitcoin has run out

I'm just seeing this now and price of Bitcoin as already passed 30000$. According to analyst it has been predicted that the price of Bitcoin will surge pass $100,000 in 2021 and I believe this will definitely come to pass as more people are ready to move and pump the coin to a higher level. Even different fefs are not left out on this.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back