What's new

Will Bitcoin hit 16k$ by tomorrow?

As at
I'm just seeing this now and price of Bitcoin as already passed 30000$. According to analyst it has been predicted that the price of Bitcoin will surge pass $100,000 in 2021 and I believe this will definitely come to pass as more people are ready to move and pump the coin to a

you are saying the exactly the thing I was predicting some people ask for my prediction on bitcoins I said that there is a possibility that bitcoins will hit one hundred thousand dollars before the end of this year people didn't believe me but from all indication bitcoins has already passed $30000 and is still heading forward
level. Even different fefs are not left out o

I'm busting seeing this but the price of bitcoin as passed the $16k to $40k but the coin have started drop to around $34k about this morning lost a lot of money all ready just hoping

I don't know if bitcoin will hit $16000 this week but think the price of bitcoin will come down to $10000 by the end of January. The cryptocurrency analyst who said bitcoin will hit $100000 this year have been proven wrong. Cryptocurrency is volatile, there's no two ways about it.

Currently btc has fallen after the all high 41k usd and is most likely to spring back to 41k usd from the current 33k usd, one has to be constant with the crypto activities and expert forecasts to be able to understand the rise and fall tendencies. This is one of the best times to acquire some and hold till it springs up for a good gain.

Hahahaha now this currency has touched 40000 maybe this is an old postBut it is hoped that by the end of 2021 it will go above 50,000. Many investors are investing heavily in it.Because this currency is going very high

Lol.... when you asked this question it hasn't hit 15000$ mark, but look at Bitcoin now. You see, there's always more room for Bitcoin to grow. We don't know the highest Mark but we know it will keep growing.

I think it will definitely hit, but what you think?
Bitcoin is very unstable currency and now it decreased up to $33000 from $42,000 and I hope that in the coming months it will cross the border of $50,000.
So it is best time to buy Bitcoin and hold it for best time to Grab high profit

Well the price of Bitcoin will increase and shief it from 15$ to 16$ before tomorrow due change in government policy of dollars economy across the globe

Bitcoin is very unstable currency and now it decreased up to $33000 from $42,000 and I hope that in the coming months it will cross the border of $50,000.
So it is best time to buy Bitcoin and hold it for best time to Grab high profit
If there are more Investors into bitcoin then very likely the price will sure rise above $42k but if not then price may remain within that range Which may favour more to traders than holder. We need more updates before Investing.

Well this is an old thread. Bitcoin has hit a double of $16k now. Currently it’s price sits above $30k having already hit $40k earlier this week. It has been predicted that bitcoin will hit $100k before this year run out and its showing good signs

yeah, ethereum was at $1500 or something in 2016-17
I hope ethereum will surely over take its all time high in 2017 this year. As at now, it has an all time high for the year around 1.4k and sadly the general market down set in some few days ago. Even with the general market down, l believe they will survive this period and come back strongly even more than before.

I will never the recent drop in the price of altcoins make me lose hope in the increment of bitcoins later. I still believe that it is likely to raise to 50000$ on or before June this year. Deosite the fact that it went down some days, it still performs well.

I hope ethereum will surely over take its all time high in 2017 this year. As at now, it has an all time high for the year around 1.4k and sadly the general market down set in some few days ago. Even with the general market down, l believe they will survive this period and come back strongly even more than before.
Even me I'm thinking that ethereum is coming up this time around because there was a time last year when ethereum was just 700 dollars but before a twinkle of an eye the price of ethereum has cross almost $1000 and it still moving forward there is a possibility ethereum will rise up to $2000 before the end of this year.

Yes it can, the worth of Bitcoin is increasing by the day. Every day is accompanied with an increase in price. Those who never invested in Bitcoin when the price was affordable now wish they utilized the opportunity back then, although they can still buy it now.

Unfortunately, I did get to invest the amount of money I should have invested in bitcoin when it was $15k. Now, look at the current price of the cryptocurrency and imagine how much more one would have made from having increased his investment in bitcoin. Hopefully, I'm going to invest more in bitcoin before the year runs out.

I am not a cryptocurrency expert but I have been studying bitcoins chart and i think that Yes it can get to that price tomorrow, the price presently is $15.5k.All the statistics said that it will stay raising till hit 20000$ by the end of year let's see what will happen next days. Although I dont own any bitcoin presently.

Checking when this message was put up i can't really remember what Bitcoin was when this message was up but it has surely surpassed this range and its hard to predict if it'll ever go back there.

I'm just seeing this now and price of Bitcoin as already passed 30000$. According to analyst it has been predicted that the price of Bitcoin will surge pass $100,000 in 2021 and I believe this will definitely come to pass as more people are ready to move and pump the coin to a higher level. Even different fefs are not left out on this.
I can not doubt the prediction because the way the Bitcoin is raising nowadays is very high, Bitcoin is now at rate of $34k plus. I can not stop to invest on Bitcoin because I can not Waite for it to reach $200k before end of this year.

Even me I'm thinking that ethereum is coming up this time around because there was a time last year when ethereum was just 700 dollars but before a twinkle of an eye the price of ethereum has cross almost $1000 and it still moving forward there is a possibility ethereum will rise up to $2000 before the end of this year.
For ethereum l too believe it can even perform more than 2k dollars before the year ends if only things are still moving on like how they were moving at the beginning of the year.

I have strong confidences that ethereum will do well this year , the crash in it price was not that high and it is above $1000 already like bitcoin is above $37,000 so very likely the bull run is gradually setting in but let keep watching the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back