What's new

Will Bitcoin hit 16k$ by tomorrow?

Concerning If bitcoin will hit $16k by tomorrow. Well, I strongly believe that the cryptocurrency coin called bitcoin can rise up to that by tomorrow because of it rapid rise and purchase. It rises per day per time

I'm just seeing this now and price of Bitcoin as already passed 30000$. According to analyst it has been predicted that the price of Bitcoin will surge pass $100,000 in 2021 and I believe this will definitely come to pass as more people are ready to move and pump the coin to a higher level. Even different fefs are not left out on this.
I heard such predictions too, but I'm not believing it, till Bitcoin make another renaissance and start skyrocketing back to the top that it is predicted for. All those analysis are just mere suggestions, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Still floating around $34000 to $37000 this morning which more than doubling the $16000 and very soon with the news we're hearing about the news coming in from America then we maybe seeing another bull run as there is going to be another inflow of cash into Bitcoin.

For ethereum l too believe it can even perform more than 2k dollars before the year ends if only things are still moving on like how they were moving at the beginning of the year.
Sometimes the price of cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable, at the early stage of this year the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency was rising up and people rushed to buy expecting that it will go up as it is going but unfortunately the price has drop and we don't know how the price movement will continue

Sometimes the price of cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable, at the early stage of this year the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency was rising up and people rushed to buy expecting that it will go up as it is going but unfortunately the price has drop and we don't know how the price movement will continue
Yeah, sometimes it is always difficult to predict price in crypto currency because of the nature of the market. But since price fluctuation is normal in crypto currency after any bullish run, people should not always be panicking about their investment and try cashing out at a loss.

Yeah, sometimes it is always difficult to predict price in crypto currency because of the nature of the market. But since price fluctuation is normal in crypto currency after any bullish run, people should not always be panicking about their investment and try cashing out at a loss.
yeah that's just exactly the right thing we should never be panic ,like monday the price of cryptocurrency was seriously turning against me to the point that I make up my mind to sell out all my coins before I run at loset,just at the point of selling them out I just went to go and check the chart just to find out that the prices has started rising up,had it been that I sold for that time I would have regretted terribly by now.

yeah that's just exactly the right thing we should never be panic ,like monday the price of cryptocurrency was seriously turning against me to the point that I make up my mind to sell out all my coins before I run at loset,just at the point of selling them out I just went to go and check the chart just to find out that the prices has started rising up,had it been that I sold for that time I would have regretted terribly by now.
Thank God your decision to sell the coins did not succeed. As you said, by now you would have been regretting seriously for taking the decision to sell your coins as at that time. And only last Monday will tell us that patience in crypto is very important and without it, you can lose a lot in crypto investment.

I'm just seeing this now and price of Bitcoin as already passed 30000$. According to analyst it has been predicted that the price of Bitcoin will surge pass $100,000 in 2021 and I believe this will definitely come to pass as more people are ready to move and pump the coin to a higher level. Even different fefs are not left out on this.
If the demand for Bitcoin continue to rise and rise, Bitcoin will yield to market law, and the price might likely to go up. The just few days ago, as the price nose dive to the South, people are panic and don't want to lose money, as a result they started selling. Once the supply is higher than the demand the price may fall drastically.

If the demand for Bitcoin continue to rise and rise, Bitcoin will yield to market law, and the price might likely to go up. The just few days ago, as the price nose dive to the South, people are panic and don't want to lose money, as a result they started selling. Once the supply is higher than the demand the price may fall drastically.
Yea that is the law of demands and supply but how can we the newly set of people who are going into cryptocurrency how can we predict when to buy and went to sell because me as a newbie into this thing I've been finding it very difficult to predict sometimes after predicting, the price will seriously goes against me.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that cannot be predicted, who would have thought that a thought that a coin that was being predicted to hit $16,000 in November 2020 will be clock $40,000 in January 2021?

This Cryptocurrency called Bitcoin is all investors delight as it makes it quite easy for investors to make profit on their investment in such a short time, I read a statistic about Bitcoin on Luno where it was said that Bitcoin has been profitable to invest for 99% of days for two months plus now, now that's a very profitable platform for investment

It will hit 16k next week and all those that did not believe I it will be shamed. Bitcoim is the future and everyone must key into the platform or else they will be relegated to the background in the scheme of things.

Just a day ago, bitcoin was $40,000 and a little while ago I checked the price and it was around $38,000. It is really difficult to predict the price of crypto currency

Seeing now that this post was made a very long time ago sometimes last year 2020. I know that the price of the Bitcoin surpassed the estimated amount you gave here and beyond as you might have come to know too

I know this post was posted on November 16th. If someone had taken advantage back then and investing a reasonable funds and wait till May first week when the price of BTC was $64,000. It could've been a success to such person, at least he or she will follow the early investors in tasting huge success around BTC.

It might not longer touch that range of price again , I think as at now I see the coin reaching about $50k very soon , it's best to just hold for now to benefit when it gets there

Just a day ago, bitcoin was $40,000 and a little while ago I checked the price and it was around $38,000. It is really difficult to predict the price of crypto currency
Its not that difficult bro, I just being really volatile in the past weeks. Experts are of the opinion that it will surely be better in a few months.

This post is a bit old but then consider how much bitcoin has risen from this list. The last all time high was around $64k . And it is currently around $30 k

Bitcoin right now has been rising and blooming and rises from$15000, increasing gradually till it reaches $58,000 on February this year but later reduced to $42,000 last month.
Yeah the price now is 15500$, wow I can't imagine it.
All the statics said that it will stay raising till hit 20000$ by the end of year let's see what will happen next days.

I don't have luck anymore, I don't have any amount of bitcoin currently lol

This post has been over a year and you can imagine that by the time this post was created, bitcoin was not even up to 16000 dollars but there was a time it rose to 60 thousand dollars before dropping to the current price. Omo.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back