What's new

Will bitcoin going up to 20000 or going down back to 1000

Sam86

Familiar Face
Mar 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Almost all peoples know about bitcoin and this is the favorite crypto currency. In 2017 the end of this year bitcoin taouched the highest level but the first month 2018 bitcoin down very deeper. So will bictoin going back to the highest level or keep sideways for along time.

I belive that will grow up. Maybe not at 20k but sure more than 10k.

Bitcoin will never fall even under 5000$ in my opinion maybe to 8000$-10000$ if we are lucky but there
is a big chance that BTC will go higher in the next few months

Bitcoin will never fall even under 5000$ in my opinion maybe to 8000$-10000$ if we are lucky but there
is a big chance that BTC will go higher in the next few months
You never know what's going to happen with bitcoin. A couple years ago it went to 20.000$, and last year it dropped to under 4000$. Anything can happen

Almost all peoples know about bitcoin and this is the favorite crypto currency. In 2017 the end of this year bitcoin taouched the highest level but the first month 2018 bitcoin down very deeper. So will bictoin going back to the highest level or keep sideways for along time.
I know it's on more than 10k by now but it will go more up for sure

You never know what's going to happen with bitcoin. A couple years ago it went to 20.000$, and last year it dropped to under 4000$. Anything can happen
It was this year in March that dropped to 4k I know because I lost my leverage with my investment when it happened and a week afterward Trump invested $2 billion to help it get back on track, if only he would invested it when I had some $ invested,hehe

Bitcoin is impressively a little above the $14000 mark as of now and I am hoping that steadily it will reach the $20000 mark come first quarter of the new year.

It was this year in March that dropped to 4k I know because I lost my leverage with my investment when it happened and a week afterward Trump invested $2 billion to help it get back on track, if only he would invested it when I had some $ invested,hehe
That's the thing with bitcoin, it's a long term investment and by long term I mean a couple years at least. You can't invest in bitcoin hoping you are going to make a huge profit in a couple of weeks, it takes a longer time

I think no matter when you invest in BTC, you will profit in the long run
Yeah that's right but think about the people that invested when bitcoin was 20.000$. Now they probably have to wait at least a couple years until they can start making profit. So you need to wait for the best time to buy bitcoin

I think that the matter depends on the global economic situation and the state of the epidemic and other factors such as the situation of the stock exchanges and others .... But after the split, it is difficult for its value to fall to 100$

I think that the matter depends on the global economic situation and the state of the epidemic and other factors such as the situation of the stock exchanges and others .... But after the split, it is difficult for its value to fall to 100$
I think Bitcoin won't fall even to under 5000$ so we can say 100$ is impossible because BTC is so popular

I am of the opinion that bitcoin may not fall below $10,000 anytime soon or again because the individuals and companies that has invested in it may not pool out and more are Investing, it is growing

When the current fluctuation, I think it will rise more and break his previous records. But still, i am not 100% sure what will gonna happen in the future since its volatile currncy if it can pump it can dump too

Recently, bitcoin was $49K, which I think is the lowest in the last 3-4 months. But then it again started gaining value. I don't think bitcoin will go back to what it was about a year ago.

This is definitely an old post. Bitcoin has even surpassed over $60k. I see it even going to up to $80k before the end of this year. It's definitely a very good investment because the price can only go higher.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back