What's new

Will bitcoin going up to 20000 or going down back to 1000

Bitcoin is even estimated to going or getting to up to a hundred thousand dollars before the end of this year. So this twenty thousand is far gone beyond it now

Almost all peoples know about bitcoin and this is the favorite crypto currency. In 2017 the end of this year bitcoin taouched the highest level but the first month 2018 bitcoin down very deeper. So will bictoin going back to the highest level or keep sideways for along time.
Bitcoin price has already gone up again today. It has moved pass the 20,000 level. Today it's now back at 50,000 level. That is how popular and powerful this coin is to all investors and traders.

I was so surprised to see the price of bitcoins at $29,000, I believe that is the lowest bitcoins can you go down to but now it has bounced back to about 50,000 dollars currently.
Yes I am also seeing the price not to go below $30,000 ever again. And the price is going to $50,000 or even $100,000 soon. It will no be a surprise if before December the price reachesed $100,000

Yes I am also seeing the price not to go below $30,000 ever again. And the price is going to $50,000 or even $100,000 soon. It will no be a surprise if before December the price reachesed $100,000
Yes that's one thing about cryptocurrency because it is so unpredictable, there is nothing we will do because it is quite possible for the price of BTC to reach as high as 100,000 dollars before the end of the year, do you invest in bitcoins ?

Bitcoin will always go up. I don't really mean that it will go up every day. But what I mean is that if it fall in price today, a time will come that the price will rise higher than the previous price

Bitcoin will always go up. I don't really mean that it will go up every day. But what I mean is that if it fall in price today, a time will come that the price will rise higher than the previous price
That's true, the price will continue to flauctuate to give people the opportunities to cash out and also to invest during the bearish and bullish moment.

The nature of the market is something that is hard to predict and there are people that are taking advantage of it recent price to make money.

I belive that will grow up. Maybe not at 20k but sure more than 10k.
Right now bitcoin is still above fourty thousand US dollars and by the end of the year , I think the price might even increase to fifty thousand dollar, and if at all it collapses , it won't be less than $40,000.

Bitcoin is already at 52k and we are still hoping to see more bullish run to 100k or 150k depending on the market strength which keeps going

Bitcoin is already at 52k and we are still hoping to see more bullish run to 100k or 150k depending on the market strength which keeps going
Bitcoins at the current price of $52000 it is almost impossible for it to drop back to $1000 since more people are adopting to bitcoins, it is possible for it to reach 200,000 dollars and above.

I think In a couple of years, we won't be seeing the bearish run in Bitcoin anymore. The coin will just be going higher and higher.

Almost all peoples know about bitcoin and this is the favorite crypto currency. In 2017 the end of this year bitcoin taouched the highest level but the first month 2018 bitcoin down very deeper. So will bictoin going back to the highest level or keep sideways for along time.
You must know something about this Bitcoin from the eaybit has behaved and is behaving for the last years since it's existence in the cryptocurrency space, that no matter how low it go, it will certainly always get higher than the highest level you have known it before

BTC has seen a lot of developments, currently hovering between 45k usd and 50k usd, more investments coming in, more engagements as well.

Due to its volatility it's expected there would be some ups and downs but I don't see it going that low, it could drop for a while but when it goes up it exceed previous marks fingers crossed

Bitcoin is not a coin anyone can just predict like that because it might go up within a minute and later drop down again so no one could predict the exact amount it might get to in the nearest future I guess.

Bitcoins have passed those stage that you just mention and probably they are not going back to those prices again except there is a serious problem with cryptocurrency. For now the current price of BTC is about 48,000 dollars and it's still going up.

Bitcoin is now a valued asset even more than gold or silver. I don't see bitcojn falling please, so many people have invested a lot on it.

Bitcoin is looking up to make a big push up in the next bull run.
it is currently trading at 43k after a sudden crash from 50k, but the bull can push it back to 100k

I think the price will slowly build up (like it did in the past) but yes I think it will reach the 20k again, and maybe also 30k. The reason the bitcoin is not going to the moon right now, is because the Goverment and Banks HATE IT. They will do everything to shut down Bitcoin and other Crypto. Luckily they will never be able to do that (Because of the love around it.)

It is very funny that right now the Bitcoin price is about $42000 and I think that it is not going to stop anytime soon because the price of Bitcoin is largely under priced at least for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back