What's new

Will bitcoin going up to 20000 or going down back to 1000

The rate at which bitcoin has been appreciating in price is quite surprising and right now the price of Bitcoin is hovering at $60,000. I predicts that the price of Bitcoin would get $100,000 before the end of this year.

not exactly come back to 1.000$, but surely drop in value because Tesla withdrew their money and China banned it officially, but the value will still hover around mid 30k's for sure

Seriously to my opinion anything about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency can not and never be predicted wether there will a drastically raise in it value or will depreciate that is the value will go down. it can go down any time and the value can still raise anytime unpredictable.

I wished I had known hoeutontrade in bitcoin at the time it was posted. Imagine buying bitcoin at $5,000 and sell it at $50,000 that is a huge profits. No one thought or projected that bitcoin will rise this fast, it would have seen more investors.

A couple of weeks go when bitcoin was $30,000 a lot of so called expets began to say that bitcoin will not head towards $20,000 or even less. But interestingly that did not happen and starting August, the price started going up and now it is $46,000

With the height bitcoin has gotten , I doubt getting down to $10,000 won't really be possible . Bitcoin has indeed gotten people's interest and will keep attracting new investors.

Seeing that this post is already made way back when bitcoin was still shooting. I believe we all now know that even at the later end of last year, Bitcoin started shooting up too

Bitcoin is actually impressively a little bit of over the $14000 measure since currently as well as I'm really wishing that progressively it will certainly get to the $20000 measure precede fourth of the brand-brand new year.

Bitcoin will never go down the way am seeing it because the price of bitcoin will still reach to $60k, and we still hoping to be increasing every day by day.

Almost all peoples know about bitcoin and this is the favorite crypto currency. In 2017 the end of this year bitcoin taouched the highest level but the first month 2018 bitcoin down very deeper. So will bictoin going back to the highest level or keep sideways for along time.
I believe the post was posted last year because currently bitcoin is around $40,000 and i believe the price of bitcoin can still surge higher than that before the end of the year.

I still not believe it would go down z I think the price of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin would only increase and move forward to about $100k and above I think

I think right now Bitcoin has its limit, it would never fall pass a certain amount but there is every possiblity that it could grow higher in value than it's previous record.

Bitcoin is a very good asset to hold now In a portfolio. Just like what some crypto currency exchange Business analyst have predicted that the price of the coin will definitely get up to $100,000 this year

Like you aw the bearish market coming, Bitcoin did reduce but not as much as you mentioned, it reduced to $28k in the bearish run but is recovering and hovering around $45k

Bitcoin is already at $45000+. This is a good coin in the crypto currency exchange Business that all should have in their portfolio. However, there are other good project aside Bitcoin

Almost all peoples know about bitcoin and this is the favorite crypto currency. In 2017 the end of this year bitcoin taouched the highest level but the first month 2018 bitcoin down very deeper. So will bictoin going back to the highest level or keep sideways for along time.
Nah.... We might not experience such despite the dip... Each dip is just a correction not a crash... If bitcoin crashes then we can consider 20usd and co...

Like you aw the bearish market coming, Bitcoin did reduce but not as much as you mentioned, it reduced to $28k in the bearish run but is recovering and hovering around $45k
No one should even believe that the price of BTC can go back to $1000 because it is not likely to be possible except the whole world decide to abandon cryptocurrency, that is the only way.

No one should even believe that the price of BTC can go back to $1000 because it is not likely to be possible except the whole world decide to abandon cryptocurrency, that is the only way.
This can never happen again. The price of bitcoin will never go back to $20,000 talk less of going to $10,000. There was a time that I said that the price of bitcoin will not go below $30,000 but it went to $28,000 but since then it has never gone below that and it is doing well now

This can never happen again. The price of bitcoin will never go back to $20,000 talk less of going to $10,000. There was a time that I said that the price of bitcoin will not go below $30,000 but it went to $28,000 but since then it has never gone below that and it is doing well now
I was so surprised to see the price of bitcoins at $29,000, I believe that is the lowest bitcoins can you go down to but now it has bounced back to about 50,000 dollars currently.

Bitcoin is likely to reach $50000 in few minutes considering the trading signals though it may not be that stable there . The market is fast recovering.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back