What's new

Why you should use PayPal business account

I have forgotten the limitation on non verified account. But it is unlimited for verified account. Maybe $5,000 is the limitation for non verified account .
To upgrade to business account. There is a link from menu that ask to upgrade to business account.
This was about to be my next question, i created a paypal account around 2019 or so, which i totally forgot about until. I decided to check it out again, i cant even remember if its a personal or business account. How do know if its a personal or business acct and where can i find the link to upgrade

This was about to be my next question, i created a paypal account around 2019 or so, which i totally forgot about until. I decided to check it out again, i cant even remember if its a personal or business account. How do know if its a personal or business acct and where can i find the link to upgrade
Well you can simply log in to your PayPal account and look out for your account may be there. Even they have integrated link in your account to upgrade your account to business. You will need some information to be provided in the process.

The points you have listed about the importance of using a PayPal business account over the individual account type is well taken and understood completely. No doubt it is the best

The points you have listed about the importance of using a PayPal business account over the individual account type is well taken and understood completely. No doubt it is the best
But to validate your account for business purposes is a very tedious task. Considering the rules and regulations and verification process which is very lengthy. I would suggest to choose any other option if available.

But to validate your account for business purposes is a very tedious task. Considering the rules and regulations and verification process which is very lengthy. I would suggest to choose any other option if available.
I don't think PayPal business account is still going to be available in location in which paypal as a whole has been restricted, if it was possible a lot of people could have use it for transaction.

I don't think PayPal business account is still going to be available in location in which paypal as a whole has been restricted, if it was possible a lot of people could have use it for transaction.
I do have a PayPal account and it is fully verified, but still I can't receive payments. I don't know what's wrong with my account, now I can't even contact the customer care also. I can't find any option for that.

Many online platforms use PayPal but the truth is i don't support the amount and way at which many web site use PayPal it is almost like they are driving away competition from other platforms and things like that can be destroying especially if something should venture happen to PayPal.

I don't remember how to get that. I don't use PayPal like other payment processor like perfect money. To know that I think you should check your profile or settings, you will see all your account information. You might even see the upgrade to business account if you are having an individual account.

I do have a PayPal account and it is fully verified, but still I can't receive payments. I don't know what's wrong with my account, now I can't even contact the customer care also. I can't find any option for that.
I think it is going to be difficult because you are using a PayPal account in a location which it is not officially recognised, but have you been using it the send out fund before and it suddenly stop going ?

Pretty good I must say, thanks for the useful tips my friend. Haven't really been able to operate a PayPal account because of the ban in my region.

Those features only do favour some set of people, mostly those from the top tier regions. For my country, you can only send funds through it but can't receive and in some countries you can't even do any of them.
Yes that is true PayPal is not generally accepted over here that is why some people here find it very difficult to use PayPal account for transaction. It only favours people and region in which PayPal is accepted.

Yes that is true PayPal is not generally accepted over here that is why some people here find it very difficult to use PayPal account for transaction. It only favours people and region in which PayPal is accepted.
Sometimes when I go through some of my friends phone I do see the app on it, so I always wondered what they actually do use the app for. Unless you could bypass those restrictions using maybe VPN

My Italian Paypal was a personal account, but the Brazilian one, opened in 2016, is a business account. I chose the business option because in Mercosur during 2016 it was the best to receive payments from my online tasks. In the Mercosur area, the personal account only served to make online payments, not to receive payments. In addition, as last year I opened an individual micro-enterprise, a business account is more consistent to fit my activities.

Out of the many mediums exchange platform like skrill, PayPal, perfect money, I believe PayPal is still the best but it's selective as I can't get to receive money in my PayPal account in my country.

Sometimes when I go through some of my friends phone I do see the app on it, so I always wondered what they actually do use the app for. Unless you could bypass those restrictions using maybe VPN
Wow to me, I don't really see the need for that for you to use VPN to bypass the restriction because with this you will not be giving them the honest answer that they needed and you could still be banned when you are placing for withdrawal.

Wow to me, I don't really see the need for that for you to use VPN to bypass the restriction because with this you will not be giving them the honest answer that they needed and you could still be banned when you are placing for withdrawal.
Yeah, that's it. So I haven't really attempted using VPN on any site whatsoever. Immediately I sense that I can't access your site features from my region then I will have to back off and sort for better ways to earn

PayPal is more preferable than business account in terms of online business because it will guarantee u fast withdrawal

I've read most of the suggestion here but PayPal is restricted in Nigerian setting. How do I become devise a means and transact through it?

Yes all the advantages you just lined up on how important the use of PayPal is are through. But they are only through if they are allowed in your country as PayPal is not allowing every country to access it's services

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back