What's new

Why most online business fail?

Those are the people who doesn't like competition, and they aren't innovative to withstand the pressure of business competition.
You do not have to compete in a business in a way in which you try to eliminate the other party for you to reign, that is a negative competition, you can complete by also bringing out your own unique strategy to attract customer.

You do not have to compete in a business in a way in which you try to eliminate the other party for you to reign, that is a negative competition, you can complete by also bringing out your own unique strategy to attract customer.
That's exactly what I'm still trying to ssy, we don't need to fight other competitors by trying to knock them off by discouraging customers from going to them, rather develop unique business strategy to always make sales and stay inline of profit all the time.

That's exactly what I'm still trying to ssy, we don't need to fight other competitors by trying to knock them off by discouraging customers from going to them, rather develop unique business strategy to always make sales and stay inline of profit all the time.
I wish a lot of people understand it especially here in Nigeria ,there some people that can actually sent thief or arm robbers to steal and destroy another person shop so that there will always be the people that are selling the product alone, it is not the best option.

I wish a lot of people understand it especially here in Nigeria ,there some people that can actually sent thief or arm robbers to steal and destroy another person shop so that there will always be the people that are selling the product alone, it is not the best option.
Yes, that do occur, even some go to native doctors too to conjure in order to see their fellow business falling and they claim the outright position of number. But that's very pathetic and sinful.

Some online business fail due to poor service delivery by business owners. They feel since it's online, they don't need to be more responsible as with offline business and this makes them not to meet up with customer satisfaction.
This is your greatest on doing when they are businesses mostly fails and I think most of them are learning from their mistakes by providing good services and products to their teeming online customers who are always ever ready to patronize such kind of business.

This is your greatest on doing when they are businesses mostly fails and I think most of them are learning from their mistakes by providing good services and products to their teeming online customers who are always ever ready to patronize such kind of business.
One thing they fail to realize is the fact that it is very easy to discredit them using social media whenever they render inefficient service delivery.

Actually if a business eve fail I should definately be because of poor planning or bad management those are the things I always presume to cause a failing business .

What online businesses fail because the owners are literally out to make profits and are not interested in the fact that they need to settle those who work online for them

Most of them fail actually due to lack of proper management or poor business plan setting from either the employees or the employee in both situation it can be . Failure occur due to mistakes.

What online businesses fail because the owners are literally out to make profits and are not interested in the fact that they need to settle those who work online for them
I do not understand you, online business is not a business in which you pay someone to work for you, it is a skill that you really need to work by yourself, do you think paying someone to work for you in any online business is the best option ?

the main reason a lot of people fail in online business is because they lack the knowledge and understanding of how to succeed.

This is a fact , what read on ebook as regards online business is more deeper and more challenging , probably the e-book sellers feel they won't record sales if the challenges are outlined .
These days most of the books out there do not even have quality contents. So many people write books not because they have real knowledge to pass out but just cause they want to make money. Gone are the days where every book that comes out is a quality one

Most online business fail due to lack of proper planning and lack of professionals that can manage the business for you properly. Online business needs some form of professionalism
the lack of Proper planning and work execution is the reason why most of the online business fails, instead of the owner to employ an assistance that knows more about the business, he/she just concludes and decided to do it alone thereby causing problem to the company.

Any business that is not well planned but online and offline must fail. It is very important that people have tangible plans whenever they want to start various businesses.

Maybe you can liken that to the situation in our village. There were a few eateries here, fastfood and small restaurants. I think there were about 5. After some years there was a boom. There was a chicken restaurant with unlimited rice, Domino Pizza, Burger place and Tea house. All those I mentioned closed shop after a year or 2. The area was over saturated that the customers couldn't fill all of the eateries. In the online world there are so many sites that open but the potential customers are not growing in number.
This is the perfect response to this question. The online world can be extremely brutal and unforgiving. For that service one business is offering there are thousands of people offering the service. And they are just a click away. So every little mistake, every little show of unprofessional attitude and the clients fly to the next available business.

the lack of Proper planning and work execution is the reason why most of the online business fails, instead of the owner to employ an assistance that knows more about the business, he/she just concludes and decided to do it alone thereby causing problem to the company.
It depends on the business regarding training because there are complex businesses and there are simple businesses. For a complex business you need more capital because there are many issues around it like when you are selling unique products like an antique shop.

It depends on the business regarding training because there are complex businesses and there are simple businesses. For a complex business you need more capital because there are many issues around it like when you are selling unique products like an antique shop.
Capital is very important but also the technical knowledge on the business is also very important as you can easily mismanage funds if proper knowledge is not there to start a complex business.

One thing they fail to realize is the fact that it is very easy to discredit them using social media whenever they render inefficient service delivery.
That is one of their greatest undoing the fact that there is what we know as review online about that particular business. The availability of business reviews online has been one of the things that make most online businesses to make sure that they keep on rendering good services and product to their customers

Yes, that do occur, even some go to native doctors too to conjure in order to see their fellow business falling and they claim the outright position of number. But that's very pathetic and sinful.
Lolz, and they will think that they are so smart with what they are doing ,but they fail to understand that they are not able to compete with another company in any way, but we are told that all this diabolic means of making money do not work.

Lolz, and they will think that they are so smart with what they are doing ,but they fail to understand that they are not able to compete with another company in any way, but we are told that all this diabolic means of making money do not work.
That's diabolic indeed, cos that's not original God's plan when it comes to business success. And anyone who dabbles into that doesn't even achieve lasting business success.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back