What's new

Why is that the rich people love to take high risk?

Rich people love to take a risk because they have the money to do it. For instance, if I lose $100 now, I may be sad but to rich people $100 is like nothing to them. They are risking their money out of the abundant that they have.

Actually there are several reasons why the rich people always engaged into a high risky investment most especially sometimes people says, the level of risky investment, determine the high level of your income.

There are some reasons why certain wealthy individuals may be more inclined to take high risks which are appetite for success, diversification, access to resources, experience and knowledge, thrill-seeking behavior.

The simple and true answer to this question is "the higher the risk, the greater the profit or reward". This is the reason for a popular saying" no risk no reward ". Every rich person understand this.

The people that are extremely rich are after engaging in hig yield investment programs because they know that they are going to get the best out of it and I think one of the reasons behind this is that they have enough money to take high risk.

I would actually say that it is simply because they are very rich already and the money is not a problem for them to waste in some investment that are not even worth it for someone to put their money into.

I do not know why people believe that the rich seek risky investments when it is usually the opposite, it is the retailers who have more appetite for the risk to try to capitalize quickly, while the great millionaires are more conservative in their investments, seek safe and constant returns and above all preserve their heritage, only a few love high risky investments and do so cautiously and with good capital management by investing very little in these high risk investments.

The simple and true answer to this question is "the higher the risk, the greater the profit or reward". This is the reason for a popular saying" no risk no reward ". Every rich person understand this.

I have also come to know some people who are very smart when it comes to any kind of investment they are going into, and even though a particular investment promises them a huge amount of profit, they will take it with a lot of skepticism.

Alot of rich people love to take a high risk because they have advantages over it.

Many people won't be willing to take a high risky investment but when they few did, there is always a high possibilities of been successful and the profit will be very high.

Alot of rich people love to take a high risk because they have advantages over it.

Many people won't be willing to take a high risky investment but when they few did, there is always a high possibilities of been successful and the profit will be very high.

This is the simple reality when it comes to the kind of investment rich people are always interested in going into because they usually have the money to afford such kind of luxury. Even if they lose it, they will not even be affected by it that much. Take a look at how Drake uses millions of dollars to play sports betting.

The primary thing which you need to know is that it has become their hobbies some of them take risks to succeed while some do that through the experience they get from others,

I would actually say that it is simply because they are very rich already and the money is not a problem for them to waste in some investment that are not even worth it for someone to put their money into.

They are rich and they have the capability to take high risk. They can take risks and this is why they have no problem losing some portion of their wealth. Having said that, many rich people are clever and they know the outcome of investments. This is what makes them rich in the first place.

They are rich and they have the capability to take high risk. They can take risks and this is why they have no problem losing some portion of their wealth. Having said that, many rich people are clever and they know the outcome of investments. This is what makes them rich in the first place.

Just take a good look at what happened with the ocean gate submarine project. All the millionaires or billionaires that invested their money in the project ended up dying over something I would not even do if someone offers to pay me money for me to do it.

Just take a good look at what happened with the ocean gate submarine project. All the millionaires or billionaires that invested their money in the project ended up dying over something I would not even do if someone offers to pay me money for me to do it.
As much as it is sad to see what happened with Ocean Gate and non of them making it, it goes to show that sometimes those who have a lot of money tend to do a lot more high-risk things without fully taking into consideration the risks even when they are told by many.

Unfortunately, I feel we will still see this because that possibility is there.

As much as it is sad to see what happened with Ocean Gate and non of them making it, it goes to show that sometimes those who have a lot of money tend to do a lot more high-risk things without fully taking into consideration the risks even when they are told by many.

Unfortunately, I feel we will still see this because that possibility is there.

Seriously, what happened with Ocean Gate had no financial benefits whatsoever to all those rich people who took part in it. They were just after adventure that won't add a dime in their pockets and all ended up losing their lives in the process.

Rich people are risk takers. The one's with entrepreneur minds are the one's who start up multi national companies. Elon Musk is an example of rich people who are good businessmen. His money is targeted at making him more money.

There will always the rich people who are going to be willing to be take reasonable risk and there are those who are going to be interested in taking unreasonable risks. It is those rich people who take reasonable risk that usually invent something that is going to be beneficial to themselves and probably the general public.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back