What's new

why is it important to register your business?

@seriana you are very right.
To register a business name is to give such business a breath of life.
Once you register a business it becomes an entity a living being as it were.
You can obtain loan and be granted audience with a business that is well registered.
Post automatically merged:

You are very right. When we register our business or company we gave it a legal recognition.
To register a business is like marrying a woman by paying her dowry and wedding her. Such a woman will be accorded the respect that is due to any woman that is legally married under the law of the land.
You said it correctly @GIFTMICHAEL, it is to spice up the business. Without this legality, there are many doors that are closed, they can not even make contracts of any kind with other companies, businesses, government entities, institutions, etc. It's as if it no existed.

Concerning importance of registering your business. Well, it gives your business a kind of branding and recognition for people to know what the individual is into or what the business stand for, it gives investors trust and hope to the business, the company can also have access to loans from bank and other benefits

You said it correctly @GIFTMICHAEL, it is to spice up the business. Without this legality, there are many doors that are closed, they can not even make contracts of any kind with other companies, businesses, government entities, institutions, etc. It's as if it no existed.
Exactly you are really good in this field. If registration of business name was not important people would have just use their name to operate in the business.
I was told those days that a company can be given a human attribute and it exists as a person having right of it's own.

Exactly you are really good in this field. If registration of business name was not important people would have just use their name to operate in the business.
I was told those days that a company can be given a human attribute and it exists as a person having right of it's own.
That's correct @GIFTMICHAEL, The person who told you "a company can be given a human attribute and exists as a person who has a right of his own." They are very wise words, because seeing it from that point of view is totally true. Like a child with his birth certificate, if he is not registered, it is as if he does not exist.

That's correct @GIFTMICHAEL, The person who told you "a company can be given a human attribute and exists as a person who has a right of his own." They are very wise words, because seeing it from that point of view is totally true. Like a child with his birth certificate, if he is not registered, it is as if he does not exist.
Smile thanks @Sariana23. Your words are wisdom and full with memories of good tidings.
This is exactly what we are saying about company and why it is important to register them. The benefits are too much. Do you know that I learnt that a company called sue and be sued. Not just that alone a company can also inherit property too.

Smile thanks @Sariana23. Your words are wisdom and full with memories of good tidings.
This is exactly what we are saying about company and why it is important to register them. The benefits are too much. Do you know that I learnt that a company called sue and be sued. Not just that alone a company can also inherit property too.
That a company can inherit, I did not know. I'll do more research on it, it's good to learn from every piece of information that members post. And I think that is the idea of this forum, share knowledge and clarify doubts. Now about suing and being sued, if it is something that I have seen it apply in my country.

That a company can inherit, I did not know. I'll do more research on it, it's good to learn from every piece of information that members post. And I think that is the idea of this forum, share knowledge and clarify doubts. Now about suing and being sued, if it is something that I have seen it apply in my country.
I studied all of this and more.
When a company becomes an entity and has all the legal rights it stand to own property and other valuables.
The property of a registered organization does not belong to members it belongs to the organization name as such the organization stand to own a property. I wouldn't want to go deep on this but you can can engage with me on private discuss on this very topic.

I studied all of this and more.
When a company becomes an entity and has all the legal rights it stand to own property and other valuables.
The property of a registered organization does not belong to members it belongs to the organization name as such the organization stand to own a property. I wouldn't want to go deep on this but you can can engage with me on private discuss on this very topic.
Sounds good to me @GIFTMICHAEL, I understand that you have valuable knowledge to share, and although it is important that all members also acquire this knowledge, in due course we will discuss it in private. What is relevant with regard to the thread is the importance of registering the company for these and other reasons.

Sounds good to me @GIFTMICHAEL, I understand that you have valuable knowledge to share, and although it is important that all members also acquire this knowledge, in due course we will discuss it in private. What is relevant with regard to the thread is the importance of registering the company for these and other reasons.
Exactly 🙏 it is very important to register our company.
We are here to help one another to grow in knowledge and sound reasoning.
This question of why is it important to register our business is very helpful now to this forum.

When planning for a business, it's important one do a proper registration of his business too. It has so many advantages. Firstly, you can loan money from banks or any organization using your business name, you can open an account with your business name. Let's discuss...
It is important to register any business. There are many benefits to it, for example, if a businessman takes a lawn from the bank to register his business, he will easily get a lawn. In addition, if there is an accident in the business, even registered business centers can be resumed because the government raises costs in the event of an accident.

Customers and clients , especially people you have never worked with before, need assurance that you are a legitimate businessman. A potential client may suspect your business of being a "fly-by-night" operation if your business isn't registered

Customers and clients , especially people you have never worked with before, need assurance that you are a legitimate businessman. A potential client may suspect your business of being a "fly-by-night" operation if your business isn't registered

There are so many benefits of registering a business, and one of such is gaining the license to operate within the country and also own a business bank account.

Business registration is very important because it helps to establish a business bank account. You need to prove that your business is a properly registered business with the state to open a business bank account. It also helps in getting loans.

it is important to register your business in order to get your business certified with the government and co-operate body such that it will be a walk-over to partake in any opportunities that required a business that has been registered

When planning for a business, it's important one do a proper registration of his business too. It has so many advantages. Firstly, you can loan money from banks or any organization using your business name, you can open an account with your business name. Let's discuss...
You are very correct. the ease with which you get loans from banks becomes very interesting. they will listen to you, they will attend to you and they will take you serious. unlike someone without a business name, they will see you like somebody who don't even understand the fact that you need a business name to come to them.

Business registration is very important for creating a brand name because nowadays, it is very important for all businesses to get a brand name. The brand name is a valuable asset and your business has to be registered before it can be created.

There is a certain pride that comes with the identity of your own business.

It’s no longer that big idea you’ve had in your head all these years. It’s now a real thing that legally exists; with its own name and address.

Some people choose their business names on emotional grounds (like their father’s, mother’s, wife’s or child’s name or even their own name). Some other people prefer to choose names that inspire while some other will go with names they want to protray good qualities about the business

registration of business mskes business official and it will also make the more recongise by great people for patronage. It will also aid the advertisement and mskung it known for people and also on social media. All these are part of the advantages of business registration.

A business should be registered for it is necessary and it will give you many benefits to your business like making it official and recognized by your local government. Buyers also often look for business permits before they start trusting a business.

It is very crucial you register your business, because there are some benefit you enjoy if it registered.In the aspect of support from bank or association, it is only well registered business some benefit that government gives out for instant trade moni from the nigeria government.

It is very crucial you register your business, because there are some benefit you enjoy if it registered.In the aspect of support from bank or association, it is only well registered business some benefit that government gives out for instant trade moni from the nigeria government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back