What's new

Why is it important to learn about stocks/share

vest1992

If you would ve done financing or trading in school, do you think right now you would have more experience in this field and more money ?
I mean I would loved to learn that things since at least in highschool. Ain t I right about it ?

In college we have a lesson in stock exchange although I have to admit that I didn't fully understand because I had no intention of getting involved in stock exchange. Besides, I was a struggling student and money was always elusive. However, I agree that learning about stocks is good for the young people. That is one good investment if you know where to put your money. As what my nephew who worked in the stock exchange said, some people are buying stocks for fun. Wow.

No knowledge is a waste now or before.
To go into share and stocks adequate knowledge and experience is needed.
We learnt about the theoretical aspect of stock exchange and shares.
Concerning shares we only learned about the definition that's all.

We just had a subject about investment last semester. Our professor taught us about stock market, how to read the technical analysis and how to understand the technical analysis. I was so interested in it but it was kinda hard to understand.

During my time at high school we were taught about stocks and shares on a subject called "financial accounting". I understand how it works, I have basic knowledge about stock & shares, just that I'm not interested in opening trade for it. I love Cryptocurrency trading than it.

Putting resources into stocks will show you a ton! You'll become familiar with a ton about the financial exchange, and how organizations work, what causes them to succeed or come up short, what items come to advertise, how economies mean for organizations, and substantially more. Additionally, you'll figure out how to think recently.

I learnt about the stock exchange market while I was in high school and with that knowledge, I was better equipped on how it works. If you want to invest in the stock exchange market, then it is imperative that you learn something about it so that you can be able to take key decisions when it matter.

Many individuals with thorough knowledge of the potential risks have avoided risky stocks or have bought low-risk shares but given them high returns. ... As a result, learning about the risks and future returns associated with each stock lets you make a high profit and evade losses.

Stock markets enable companies to be traded publicly and raise capital. The transfer of capital and ownership is traded in a regulated, secure environment. Stock markets promote investment. The raising of capital allows companies to grow their businesses, expand operations and create jobs in the economy.

Stock and share are two different things, studying both of them is a good idea that anyone can actually buy, Because I believe In knowledge, I also believe in understanding, if you are doing something you have no idea of I wonder how possible that can be, something you can not defend is laughable.

If I had an opportunity to go back to school and learn it I will, but sadly schools nowadays don't take such things seriously. they only teach us things we hardly use in real life.

You never can tell if that is one way you are going to get rich in this life or not. No knowledge is a waste, you stand to lose nothing if you learn it

If as a newbie you want to invest in shares and stock, it's very important to seek for knowledge just because of the fact that any mistake you make in the market can out your portfolio in the negative side

I can remember when I started investing newly , I lost some of my small cash I was using to test the broker although I also earn too

Learning about trading stocks and shares is a very vital knowledge that can enable you have a side hustle. There's nothing like self improvement; it's the key to any form of adding value that will in turn lead to wealth.

To be very honest stock and shares is is one of the most popular means of earning and it is also preferable for beginners who are just starting their investment journey.

You can live a comfortable life if you have a jib but in order to fulfill your higher necessities, the job will be barely enough. That's why you need to invest and make money from your investment, share market is one of the most lucrative investment area.

I agree, I think learning about financial strategies and education generally from start especially as far back as high school is important. It lays a good foundation for the future.

There is one thing to learn about stock at high school and another to pic interest to continue,if you have interest to continue from what you have learnt from the collage,then that would have given you a plus.

Someday it can become valuable part of your investment portfolio. If you own stock in many companies, it will help to maximize income from your investment and protect your money from inflation and taxes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back