What's new

Why I chose Online Work

I decided to choose online work because of few factors. Firstly, online work gives you the freedom to do other work unlike a conventional office where they would tie you down from 8am to 5 pm. Some of them may even owe you backlog of salaries and be telling you stories at the end of the month when they want to pay you.

Secondly, I prefer online work because of job security. Many of the conventional offices lack job security. The CEO of the company can just wake up one day and issue you a sack letter. The issue of job security has caused many to taste bitter pills of depression while some have even committed suicide .But online work gives you a good sense of job security. You are your own boss. You work at your own pace without anybody mounting pressure on you in daily basis. The more you invest your time, the more you earn.

Thirdly, I prefer online work to traditional mode of working because the money you make in online work in some occasions are higher than the traditional mode of working. In traditional mode of working, your CEO may not increase your salary for five years. But in online work, because you are your own boss, you can increase your income if you research well and invest more of your time and intellect.
I decided to choose online work because of few factors. Firstly, online work gives you the freedom to do other work unlike a conventional office where they would tie you down from 8am to 5 pm. Some of them may even owe you backlog of salaries and be telling you stories at the end of the month when they want to pay you.

Secondly, I prefer online work because of job security. Many of the conventional offices lack job security. The CEO of the company can just wake up one day and issue you a sack letter. The issue of job security has caused many to taste bitter pills of depression while some have even committed suicide .But online work gives you a good sense of job security. You are your own boss. You work at your own pace without anybody mounting pressure on you in daily basis. The more you invest your time, the more you earn.

Thirdly, I prefer online work to traditional mode of working because the money you make in online work in some occasions are higher than the traditional mode of working. In traditional mode of working, your CEO may not increase your salary for five years. But in online work, because you are your own boss, you can increase your income if you research well and invest more of your time and intellect.
Online work is the best..

Last edited:
Perhaps, you do not realize you do not have financial security with online jobs. You don't have retirement benefits, pension plan, insurance, and no other employee benefits.

Whatever job offline or online job, as long as gin life is make enjoy, I think both has own advantages and disadvantages each other, if we grateful with the result and not feel uncomfortable with our job, offline or online work is good. Personally I still relly on online work after resign from offline work, now still trying focus trading forex with FXOpen global broker.

Perhaps, you do not realize you do not have financial security with online jobs. You don't have retirement benefits, pension plan, insurance, and no other employee benefits.
Whatever you made when you're working online is the only financial security, retirement benefits, insurance and pension benefits entitlement you're going to enjoy. If you stop working, everything will cease to come. Your ability to keep working online is the guarantee of always earning.

Whatever you made when you're working online is the only financial security, retirement benefits, insurance and pension benefits entitlement you're going to enjoy. If you stop working, everything will cease to come. Your ability to keep working online is the guarantee of always earning.
sadly, you might not be fit to work always, sometimes you might not be in the mood to work. When you don't work, you don't have income. Therefore, it is really difficult to build your retirement funds or pensions as an online worker

sadly, you might not be fit to work always, sometimes you might not be in the mood to work. When you don't work, you don't have income. Therefore, it is really difficult to build your retirement funds or pensions as an online worker
Yes, it's hard to build your retirement funds or pensions as an online worker. There's only a way which you can do it and it's by investing your online earnings if they have accumulated to a good amount of money in an investment which can cover your retirement funds like real estate.

Is it really easy to earn enough money online to make an investment for your future? Well, I don't think so. The biggest problem is not being able to find enough jobs. After working online for almost 10 years, I still find nothing to work on somedays.

Online work has many positives but also some negatives, in my case I chose it as a complement to my earnings for flexibility and because I can really do it from wherever I want and my earnings depend on my skills and how much effort I put into it, I am not tied to a fixed salary to which I have to adjust every month.

Well that's not true, it may be true for working on gig sites and doing random odd jobs online, or working as a self employed worker, as those people have to pay into their own retirement funds, pensions plans, insurance and all that fun stuff.

But there are online jobs out there that do provide you with some of these benefits and more. It just depends on the work you do. Many people work online for a living and make just as much, if not more than a person working a regular 9-5 job.

It really depends on your skills and what jobs you're going for. Because if you go for the freelance, self employed work, you're not getting any of those benefits because it's temporary work most of the time. So you need to find online work like a 9-5 job, that pays you benefits and a good salary.

A lot of companies offer virtual jobs with long-term benefits, If you do these jobs even when you do not get employer benefits as you do in offline jobs, you might still be able to earn well enough to build your own retirement funds. Even while working on freelance marketplaces like Fiverr and Upwork can provide enough income to build your pension funds. However, for an average online worker, there are fewer jobs, or low paying jobs

Is it really easy to earn enough money online to make an investment for your future? Well, I don't think so. The biggest problem is not being able to find enough jobs. After working online for almost 10 years, I still find nothing to work on somedays.
There's no consistency in getting online jobs. This is what makes it difficult with online jobs. There are days when you will have so much do and the deadline you have wouldn't be enough to cover all the jobs but it's not like that always. When you don't have any jobs, you're not getting any money.

If you are depended on other individuals and companies for a job, you are always at the mercy of these individuals and companies. If you have your own projects (a blog or youtube for example), you do not have to depend on others but earning consistently is still not possible. It is easy to earn online bt difficult to become financially secured by working online.

Working online is something that's very good and it's the reason why most people are so interested in taking part in online work project. There are so many opportunities to work online if you have the skills needed to do those jobs. But if you can have your own projects or even an offline business, it's definitely going to do you more good.

Those are the biggest challenges with working online. You will have to do more to improve your financial life with good planning. If you spend lavishly, it may not even work well at the end of the day. So, having a good strategy of how you want to make money online is very important.

Those are the biggest challenges with working online. You will have to do more to improve your financial life with good planning. If you spend lavishly, it may not even work well at the end of the day. So, having a good strategy of how you want to make money online is very important.

Well, being a freelancer is a dicy job. Depending on the kind of project that you're working on, it's going have a huge say on how much you're looking at earning daily, weekly or monthly. When you're not making more money, you're not supposed to waste much on unnecessary expenses.

Even when you spend moderately and maintain a frugal life, you still need financial security. Making money online on a consistent basis is very difficult. There was a time when I was making $200 via AdSense on one of my websites bt these days the website hardly generates $50.

There's no consistency in getting online jobs. This is what makes it difficult with online jobs. There are days when you will have so much do and the deadline you have wouldn't be enough to cover all the jobs but it's not like that always. When you don't have any jobs, you're not getting any money.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's being a big challenge for most people who are working online. Unless you have your own business project, it's going to be very difficult for for you to have any sort of consistency when it comes to the money you make online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back