What's new

Why Having A Canteen Is Important In A Workplace?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Having a canteen is a kind of privilege for many employees who work in the office. I think that having a canteen in an office actually makes the workplace much more attractive and professional. So, do you think that having a canteen is really important?

Having a canteen is a kind of privilege for many employees who work in the office. I think that having a canteen in an office actually makes the workplace much more attractive and professional. So, do you think that having a canteen is really important?
It will eat them the stress of buying food outside. The company can also give them free food. It depends on the workplace. Some companies have the capacity to do that.

A canteen is very important in a work place. I'd worked in a place where there was no canteen and staff had to go outside the work premises and stay for as long as, only to come back with one excuse or the other.

The human body would get drained as more efforts are being expended on work. A canteen in the workplace would help the staff to refresh themselves and avoid a burn out in the course of their work.

It will eat them the stress of buying food outside. The company can also give them free food. It depends on the workplace. Some companies have the capacity to do that.

Well, the main problem is that majority of the companies in my city never provide free food to people at all. This is because they believe that they are not obliged to provide free food stuff to employees and employees have to buy food on their own, unfortunately.

I once had a business where I had 5 people working for me. Sales were good but I did not have a canteen for my staff. Do you think it is viable for a business with less than 10 staff members to offer a canteen?

It is very important to have a place where workers can have their lunch. So if it is possible for it to be in the office area then it will make it easy for everyone.

I once had a business where I had 5 people working for me. Sales were good but I did not have a canteen for my staff. Do you think it is viable for a business with less than 10 staff members to offer a canteen?

Canteens are usually found in many big business organisations or multi-national business. I once applied for a job at a multi-national company and they had a huge canteen for people.

I guess having a canteen in a workplace is an advantage as the workers won't need to go far from the work place to search for food during break period and it will enable them return back to work on time after the break period.

I am not really sure what this is. Is this a place to eat-in at work? Like a hired crew to make and prepare food for the workers?

I am only familiar with water canteens.

I am not really sure what this is. Is this a place to eat-in at work? Like a hired crew to make and prepare food for the workers?

I am only familiar with water canteens.

Well, we are talking about canteens where food items such as sandwiches, burgers, pastries, and other kind of food items like beverages are available. There are certain companies that have their own canteen so that employees do not need to buy food from outside.

It is a lucrative business and will save them the time and stress of going out to get food during break and you are sure of always getting customers. Just ensure the food is tasty and they will keep coming for more.

Having a canteen in your workplace is something that will be very beneficial to your workers because it will make it easy for them to go there and have their meal without leaving the work premises. Also if the canteen is owned by the business owner, it is another means of making money.

Yes, I think that having a canteen is really important in any workplace. Workers would have the privilege of getting what they will eat at work easily without leaving the working environment. I've heard about a worker who went to eat and on her way coming back, she was in an accident and died.

A canteen is very important in a work place. I'd worked in a place where there was no canteen and staff had to go outside the work premises and stay for as long as, only to come back with one excuse or the other.

Exactly! It's a good thing to make sure that your business have a canteen in the business. It will make your workers stay within the close proximity of your business. They won't be staying too far from the business. When they have a break, they won't stay too far.

It is one way that they will get to focus more at work. With the office canteen being closer, one can argue that they are not going to go a far distance in order to buy food or snacks that they will want to eat at lunch. This is one angle that will make the workplace to have order since everything has been set in place. The canteen can be a place where they can stay during breaks as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back