What's new

Why has tech grown big in your Country

Yes that might be true but in my country the military are trying but in terms of technology and development I don't really see it in advanced level here , we are just struggling to meet up with the rest of the world in terms of technology.. in Africa.

Well, I am not sure, but the public has also developed a lot when it comes to technology. Around 15 years ago, very few people had advanced phones, but now having an advanced phone is something normal and everybody has one.

Surprisingly, technology has really grown in my country even more than i expected. A lot of youths in my country these days are so smart and conversant with anything that has to do with technology.

In recent years the world has have a change in terms of how things are done and how people view certain opportunities that comes there way. Tech has been a very huge platform that has helped thousands if not millions live their biggest dreams, changing their status.
In my country some many tech hubs opened up and gave people with little or no knowledge the space to learn in be part of a change in the country, paving different jobs from being a frontend to backend or a mobile developer even Ui/ux designers.
How has tech opened your country?
I think that technology is very important because it is able to allow different countries to interact with one another and to form relationships that can help in them both being benefit fired however I think that if we look at cryptocurrency for example it is definitely benefited the country that I reside in because it allows us to complete transactions in a very easy way even though it is not widely accepted within the country currently.

Technology in general has helped my country a lot to modernize and give opportunities to many people, both in expanding their knowledge and in finding financial opportunities, technology should always be an advance for humanity and not a delay, so, in general, It should always help, it's just that some countries try to limit it for one reason or another, I believe that technology should be seen as a source of opportunities and people should use it accordingly to improve their lives.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back