What's new

Why has tech grown big in your Country

Technology has deeply affected the global economy and its usage has been linked to marketplace transformation, improved living standards and more robust international trade. So, if technology has virtually revolutionized every industry in the current global economy, why economists still question whether technology is visible in traditional economic metrics such as GDP, productivity, and corporate profits?

The world is becoming more advanced each days that passes by. Technology has opened a lot of great opportunities to many people. Just like with what's happening right now. With pandemic, when the whole world was in lockdown, a lot of people were still earning money through technology.

Tech has grown big in my country because it is a very lucrative and we'll respected industry. Not only in my country but all over the world. The tech industry is becoming the new oil today

Concerning how has technology grown big in my country. Technology now is a world wide thing because i believe 70-80% of countries all over the world should be conversant with the use of technology in one way or the other. Technology has helped in the aspect of providing job opportunities for people in the economy, it has also made life easier
Technology has been the driver of the economy especially the middle class,it has really help to raised the income of these level of individuals,a lot of persons now find jobs in the servicing of various kinds of devices and also web developers sprang up during these period.

Because nowadays no any country either develop, developing or under develop can do without technology.Any country that won’t to move out of poverty must embrace technology totally

We're in the modern society, and now AI is reshaping over things, and making work look easier by doing what humans can do within five hours within some minutes.

Concerning how has technology grown big in my country. Technology now is a world wide thing because i believe 70-80% of countries all over the world should be conversant with the use of technology in one way or the other. Technology has helped in the aspect of providing job opportunities for people in the economy, it has also made life easier
The growth of technology is a direct function of the need to do and approach things in a different and simplier way.Like apps to do online transaction rather than going to the bank,Using of unman camaras rather than using handheld camaras.Using of automated water spray irrigation rather than manual type.The reason are many,and that is why tech has been growing.

The tech industry growing big in my country is an inevitable occurense. Because this is and has become what connects the globe all very quickly. More and more talents are coming into the industry in their numbers everyday

Technology has grown big not just in my country but all over the world because it has made life easier, we can communicate faster, access information faster etc.

I would jot even admit that my country is any where near technology sound as we still use a lot of paper records and also manual hospital equipment.

In my opinion my country Nigeria has a lot of bright talents but they are not encouraged due to the harsh nature of our economy so the tech development here is poor

The most important gift tech has given my country is the gift to learn no matter the level of education or social status. Before the tech boom, a lot of people were in the dark. So many things are unknown. Lots of people lost their money to greedy stockbrokers all in the name of participating in the stock market. With technology, you trade by yourself now. You know what is happening to your account unlike when you have to rely on the following day's newspaper to know what happened in the market 18 hours earlier.

Technology has grown so big in many parts of the world and a lot of people are really digitalizing. The major contribution to my country is the inquisitive youths.

I think it's the amount of support that the government is offering to these bodies. My government also give loans to these start-ups to grow.

A lot of tech companies are springing up here and there but the bereft government are introducing harsh policies that are harmful to the startups such a shame

Technology advancement is growing, it makes life easier and worthwhile. Without tech, things wouldn't move smoothly today, communication could've been weak.

People have realized it helps them meet target easier and faster, transactions are carried out faster now and more convenient,you just can't beat that

Technology has grown big in my country because there is a need for the technology. The numbers are outgrowing the care provided hence the need for the technology

What has technology bring big to your country well I can say technology has bring many things in my country ,and also if you look at everything in the glope is cumputerise

Tech has grown in my country because there are more people indulging in it. I mean it's easier faster and better than every alternative

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back