What's new

Why don't most survey sites work in Nigeria???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
No doubt survey in a good way of making some extra money nowadays, but I have tried to participate in a couple of them only to be turned down.
And a survey app I downloaded doesn't give me surveys as supposed.
Please why are most surveys not available??

This is so because most of these companies that give out surveys has their target audience, and you know most the survey companies are in the US, so only people in the US actually get to enjoy much surveys.

No doubt survey in a good way of making some extra money nowadays, but I have tried to participate in a couple of them only to be turned down.
Low tier countries usually find it difficult to complete the survey. Even if the survey is available. If you can't find a survey for your country. Try to find local surveys from your own country. Maybe you can earn there.

Lol, that's the fate we can change, surveys just don't support lower tier countries to their list of earnings. We are not the only ones heavily affected other continents suffer same fate as ours.

The target audiences matter a lot when it comes to survey and research, if preferred audiences are Nigerians, definitely, the surveys will be open to Nigerians, otherwise, it will be opened to preferred research zone. The developed Countries are very consistent in research, hence, the reason why numerous surveys are available for them.

This is because most of the advertisers that send surveys to survey sites are usually from top tier country ,and thus they demand traffic from top tier country

Some survey site works in Nigeria and they are perfectly working. I've done some international survey and they approved it for me. Survey that are not meant for Nigerian are the type of survey which are regional and it goes for those who base abroad. I took one survey last week, which was talking about Africa cultural heritage, it was beautiful and I love it.

Some survey site works in Nigeria and they are perfectly working. I've done some international survey and they approved it for me. Survey that are not meant for Nigerian are the type of survey which are regional and it goes for those who base abroad. I took one survey last week, which was talking about Africa cultural heritage, it was beautiful and I love it.
Please what is the name of the survey site?. I'm from Nigeria and i find it hard to get survey sites like this.

It is just a sorry case when you hear that some countries are not allowed to participate in survey. The major reasons are government inability to stastical record, strong internet base, insecurity in the cyberspace etc.

I have the same experience. I think it's pretty common when we are in a low tier countries. I have accepted that fact and moved on. Now I just focus my energy on post to paid forums. It's' true that surveys can earn you a lot but not everyone can.

It's not problem for only Nigerian people, many surveys sites are available only for selected countries from where the surveys creators wants to collect data for specific products or companies. So such types of surveys are not available worldwide.

Surveys are one of the easiest way of making money but only for the tier one and two countries. l guess Nageria maybe a tier three or four country that is the reason why most survey companies or sites turn you down.

Survey website can't survive in Nigeria just because a lot of Nigerians doesn't care about a company product so far it can satisfy their needs and the company too don't intend to invest in survey because most citizens go for cheap product and not quality and expensive products in the market. I can't really blame both sides, it's just the way the economy is been run by the government.

Most survey sites don't work in Nigeria because the survey platforms owners are located in countries like the US, UK and Canada, so they give preference to citizens of these countries, we might have our own survey platform too one day though.

There are many survey that one can sign up with even in Nigeria here.
Mobrog is one of the highest paid survey sites in Nigeria 2020. With Mobrog, you can earn some quick money online by simply filling out surveys that they send to you through your email address. Its as simple as that.
Paid viewpoint is among the highest paying survey sites in Nigeria as at the time of writing this timely article in 2020.

Yeah I agree with you that trying to earn from survey sites in nigeria is just wastage of time and energy, it's really difficult to find survey sites that works with nigeria as your location and when you do they dont pay you.I am saying all this from experience. I think it's pretty common when we are in a low tier countries. I have accepted that fact and moved on. Now I just focus my energy on post to paid forums. It's' true that surveys can earn you a lot but not everyone

Exactly the same situation is there in our country, many survey sites are banned here too and people in large numbers want to do work there but from some reasons these sites are not working in some countries it is expected to open soon.

I think there is the need of adding some specifications: it looks like the targeted countries are not merely considered by the location of the headquarters of the companies that promotes the surveys. If so, it can't be explained why latin americn countries considered tier3 and tier4 like Brazil, Paraguay and Mexico are targeted too (even if we don't qualify: we receive the proposals to do surveys, but we don't qualify 90% of the time, as people living in top tier countries qualify 90% of the time). Surveys distinguish if we live in a capital or populated, industrialized or touristic country or in the countryside, little towns with no touristic attractions, then distiguish if we can count on a high salary or we are students, housewives or unemployees (and unemployees have to forget surveys even if they live in a tier1 country, as considered the worst target:cry:). They consider if we own a car or not. They consider ifwe spend to go o cinemas (I mostly get disqualified because I never go to cinemas -I consider it a waste of time and money 90% of the movies:ROFLMAO: , nor a cinema exists in my brazilian city- and don't own a car nor motorbike). It's to be supposed, apart of those companies maybe don't sell their products in Nigeria, surely they don't consider currency and average salary enough to being spendthrift panelists. As big companies love spendthrift customers...

Most companies that make use of statistical data outside Nigeria are yet to see the need for surveys. Even Nigeria firm are yet to inculcate those kind of data into their production process that's why surveys are not a main stay here yet.

I think the fact that Nigeria as a country lacks data. It is difficult to know the number of some basic data in Nigeria. And as we know, the survey site works with accurate data. Maybe this is the reason why Nigeria is not always considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back