What's new

Why don't most country print out money to pay off their debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some African countries that are in debt profile and I've been borrowing money to settle their countries issues ,it could be for economical growth or insecurity issue, but what always disturb me is that why can't they just print out money and settle their problem then to go and borrowed from other Western countries ? Or why can't they just print money and settle their debt profile ? Please I really need an honest answer to this.
In order to have money you have to have a physical commodity to back it up. From what I understand, fit currency is usually backed up by gold, so if you do not have the gold you cannot print out the currency to match that value. That is to ensure that it is regulated well.

Printing money to pay off debt would actually be impossible because a government can only print it's own currency and so the receiving country would not accept that currency except the generally acceptable currency which is mostly dollars.

Because every country has their rules on how to manage their country, because government don't like to spend their money unnecessary.

There are some African countries that are in debt profile and I've been borrowing money to settle their countries issues ,it could be for economical growth or insecurity issue, but what always disturb me is that why can't they just print out money and settle their problem then to go and borrowed from other Western countries ? Or why can't they just print money and settle their debt profile ? Please I really need an honest answer to this.
Printing more money into circulation by a country is not a safe practice because it will lead to deflation which in turn will render the economy if the country useless and thereby prevent them from paying there debts.

The reason why most countries don't print out cash to mitigates the issues of the economy is because of the problems too much money will cause in circulation,more money will be in persuit of fewer goods and services,and this is the hallmark of inflation.

That is because these countries have what they call constitutions, and these constitutions is what governs affairs of those countries, including the printing of money.only when that constitution is ammended suite this purpose can this be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back