Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I love to try new sites and apps. I don't care if they are paying or not.I try all rewarding apps.
According to my opinion ,legit apps help to earn in free time . Although the reward is not big but we also learn new things.
I don't use apps to earn money because I know I can't earn according to my work and time,but I use apps to explore and learn new things.

What is your purpose to use apps?

I love to try new sites and apps. I don't care if they are paying or not.I try all rewarding apps.
According to my opinion ,legit apps help to earn in free time . Although the reward is not big but we also learn new things.
I don't use apps to earn money because I know I can't earn according to my work and time,but I use apps to explore and learn new things.

I usually look for rewards apps by searching playstore or facebook. You're right. I like to try new applications even though sometimes I'm lazy to do them. For experience and learning.

I just try new apps and if I find something interesting to learn by working actively then I continue working there. But if I find there is nothing new to learn,I leave .

if I am different even though the application is new and pays I will still leave it if the payment is too small because I think it is not very profitable it's better to look for applications that pay high.

I like to have an extra source to earn some money, that's why I use applications on the phone.

I use the phone only to chat with my friends, family, relatives not to make money :ROFLMAO:

I can't work on apps because the slow rate of earning and most of them are scams.

For me I always try them to see if they are actually paying but if they don't pay my dear I will discourage people from downloading the app.

There are only few legit apps online , I think that apps help their designers to make money not their users .

I only use rewarding apps that actually pays doesn't matter how small the reward is as long as it's legit and doesn't have intrusive ads in it then it's good enough to use. I rather earn small than nothing at all but sometimes im also being lazy and forget about them on my phone.

I use rewarding app to earn, both FIAT money and cryptocurrencies. I think it's a good use of smartphones, as these devices are really expensive. It's quite like having purchased our phone for sale, while we go on earning. Currently, I'm earning more or less 11 dollars per year (about cryptocurrencies I haven't yet completed 12 months of regular apps earnings, but I made about 100 thousand gwei since last april and few weeks ago I began the use of a bitcoin app). About apps like buzzbreak, it's for me a way to read news, in addition to earnings.

Honestly speaking, it's the rewards that I am interested in. But I also have to consider the effort needed and if it will be worth using. I try it a couple of times, and if I feel that I am not into it, might as well uninstall it or park it and come again when there are new updates that woulf benefit

I also use this apps as a way to earn something at least while I am trying to pass the time, but at the same time I think that it is very nice as well because it can sometimes introduce you to secondary apps through the application adverts that may have even better opportunities. Also there are many sites that give you a reward for trying out these testing apps and this is another reason why I look into these apps and try them out as well.

From my previous experience with rewarding app, there is none that keeps their promise of rewarding. I keep using such app and never get enough money to cash. Therefore I do not use any rewarding app.

Mainly to earn cash but the fact is most of it is just good in the start or a complete scam. But sometimes you're just lazy and play it because why not. Aside from maybe earning, the game is somewhat enjoyable but I never receive any cash from a rewarding app.

After more than year of experience seeking earning sites and apps , I am persuaded that there are no rewarding apps but we should call it waste time apps , only one out of more twenty app that pays me .

Rewarding apps are apps that pays u for performing some specific tasks, I used them with the intention of making money online so as to add extra money to my income, but in the long run most of them are liars and won't pay you your money, all will just be a waste of time, even those that will pay you, you would have worked more than the money they give you.

Rewarding apps are apps that pays u for performing some specific tasks, I used them with the intention of making money online so as to add extra money to my income, but in the long run most of them are liars and won't pay you your money, all will just be a waste of time, even those that will pay you, you would have worked more than the money they give you.
I agree totally with you all (rewarding) apps are eather scam or exploitative , you should to work hard on them to get only peanuts that if you were lucky , it is better to work on sites cause they are more genuine .

From my previous experience with rewarding app, there is none that keeps their promise of rewarding. I keep using such app and never get enough money to cash. Therefore I do not use any rewarding app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back