What's new

Why do you use rewarding apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I engage rewarding apps to make a little cash and add up to my little earnings offline. I'm not financially stable and so I try our new things that brings income on a daily basis. From my previous experience from a rewarding site, it really pays to be hardworking just play by the rules and count your wins.

From my previous experience with rewarding app, there is none that keeps their promise of rewarding. I keep using such app and never get enough money to cash. Therefore I do not use any rewarding app.
Me too I don't know why I keep some on my phone so they use the data of the phone , I will remove them all except those of passive income as Reading message apps and I will never reinstall them again .

These cashback apps work by providing links to the items offered by other online retailers to customers. ... Once that is completed, in order to qualify for the cash back incentive, consumers simply need to complete the transaction. When you have made the order, you are given a cumulative percentage of the total amount of money you have spent.

Mainly to earn cash but the fact is most of it is just good in the start or a complete scam. But sometimes you're just lazy and play it because why not. Aside from maybe earning, the game is somewhat enjoyable but I never receive any cash from a rewarding app.
I use rewarding apps because of the double benefits I stand to enjoy. Apart from the fact that the app free to use, rewarding me is an added benefit. Nobody reject profit no matter how little, the fact that I consume my data to engage the app makes deserve more from it.

I am not enjoying at all using such apps , and I think there is no app free to use at least it consumes our data mobile , and the reward doesn't deserve the effort made on it but and only few good apps in term of earnings , they are not worldwide .

Rewarding apps will make you more confident and motivate you to work or save your time because most of them are scams, so it's better for anyone before trying them to read reviews and search about some users' experience.

I think that's the perfect answer.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back