Why do we fall in love?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
"Our brain is set up to support pair bonding.when people Fall in Love,they go into a State of Limerence, she said, which is a fancy way of saying infatuation.this happens because our brains and hormones go wild when faced with a sincere love interest.

Usually, we fall in love with a person that we find attractive and out that love does a much better job of pushing out potential rivals than sex does. Although modern days mistaken love for sex but don't sell yourself short

‘Falling in love’ is one of the deepest emotional experiences of a person’s life. Indeed, it is so important to us that much of our great literature, our most-liked films and our enduring works of art express our universal preoccupation with it; not to mention almost every pop song ever written. And yet the power that this state holds, especially when it occurs for the first time, has been one of life’s great mysteries. We haven’t been able to explain why we ‘fall in love’ or even what ‘falling in love’ really means! We haven’t been able to explain the heart-pounding, over-the-moon, walking-on-air, footloose-and-fancy-free, dancing-in-the-streets, crazy-happy feelings of ‘falling in love’, which can be so overwhelming that everything else ceases to matter; and we haven’t been able explain its dark flipside either, which is that the loss of love can lead to unbearable pain and heartbreak. What is the reason for the intensity of the feelings and this sense of longing we have when we ‘fall in love’?

Love is a natural thing, love is a good thing, everybody falls in love, falling In love is a beautiful thing but what matters is falling in love with the wrong person, falling in love with the wrong person can make you think that love is a crime so you have to be careful with you fall in love with

Mind and body on love

"Our brains are ready to support the bond. When people fall in love, they fall into a state of beak," he said. This is because our hearts and hormones go wild when they encounter the urge to love a heart.

"Our brain is set up to support pair bonding.when people Fall in Love,they go into a State of Limerence, she said, which is a fancy way of saying infatuation.this happens because our brains and hormones go wild when faced with a sincere love interest.
Yoruba, one of the major tribe in nigeria will say "ife ni akoja ofin" meaning love is the rule of law.
No one can explain how we all find ourselves in love but it's just who we are, its in our being. Without love, the world won't be a better place for all. We need to improve on this to have a better place call home.
Families need to raise their kids with love for the society to be well in general

Its a natural phenomenon, we were created out of Love and we all have to reciprocate it. Falling it love is a beautiful thing but we humans make it ugly. I hope one day I find love eventually . lol

we fall in love with a person that we find attractive and appropriate for us, but also someone who demonstrates that they are attracted to us. This creates a situation where a great opportunity is open to us for self-expansion.

We fall in love because it is a natural phenomenon that is normal to happen, our brain is made to trigger some kind of feelings when we see someone that we love. We love in love with people whether by there beauty, way of dressing or the way the person speaks. Falling is a normal thing we cannot avoid whether we like it or not.

It is possible for anyone to fall in love with anyone he find attractive to him, but it is better for you to fall in love when you meet someone you feel attached to

Love is unique and it is the nature of God who created everything to love. We love simply because we have emotional feelings for one another.

I can't sure there are specific reasons people fall in love. Love is a natural thing that occurs, sometimes as a result people's closeness or intimacy.

I was initially attracted to the physical appearance and when i got closer i was totally taken or swept of my feet with the character i saw in the fellow which was very pleasing to me. So character is key. Character comprises of alot.

We keep falling in love because love is inevitable and love is life, love is unique and makes you get attracted to the person you love even when you are seeing him or her for the first time.

Love is natural. You can never tell a reason or how you fall in love if truly the love is real. Though, love does start with either interest or attraction. When we get closer, other things fascinate us to be deeply in love.

We fall in love because we are humans .We have a heart that desire care .Love is natural and you can't by anyway disregard it .

I think falling in love is a combination of the chemicals produced when you are attracted to someone and the joy of connecting with someone who feels the same way about it. It then grows to a stronger union when you have that compatibility of having shared interests, mutual respect and good communication.

I think falling in love is a combination of the chemicals produced when you are attracted to someone and the joy of connecting with someone who feels the same way about it. It then grows to a stronger union when you have that compatibility of having shared interests, mutual respect and good communication.
Being attracted to someone connects you with that person automatically and you keeps thinking about the person, that's when you realised you are in love.

There is an hormone in the brain that stimulates the brain to produce love. It mostly start off through attraction then live develops with time and as the couple bonds.

Love is a sensual feeling that is natural. Though we where created to bond and pair but still I believe our heart and mind simply connects with those we love.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back