What's new

Why do so many people want to own global shares?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many people (including myself) want to own global shares
like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Coca Cola, etc. I think the global stock market has great potential. Maybe the canalization of one Apple company in America is equal to the combined capitalization of all the public companies on the Stock Exchange in my country. Of course there are many other reasons why people want to own global shares. What do you think?

like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Coca Cola, etc. I think the global stock market has great potential. Maybe the canalization of one Apple company in America is equal to the combined capitalization of all the public companies on the Stock Exchange in my country. Of course there are many other reasons why people want to own global shares. What do you think?
It is better to take a share on what company that fits the requirements in investing of them, thus it is more efficient if can join all of the global shares with so it can earn in multiple ways also while investing it like harvesting when it seasons comes.

In our country big investors also focus on the stocks of multi-national companies. They are considered blue chip stocks which means the company is excellent with the financial performance and the existence is counted in decades. The bigness of the company makes it stable such that the price of their stock is also stable. I just don't know if there are sellers of such stocks because buyers are always there and the price is getting higher.

Well global shares is very popular on people know about investments and stocks. Also me i want a global shares because it is so very profitable and every year the value of your share will go higher.

For persons from this part of the world its the benefit of having a diversified portfolio in a foreign and more stable currency that gives one the security and peace of mind due to the devaluation of the local currency. Its more like preserving your funds and making them valuable tomorrow.

It's gives room for having multiple source of income, if one successfully makes their income passive then you're on the join the richest people in the world and one way to do is through global shares. This is like stabilizing your money thereby giving it more security.

Investing in shares adds diversity to the investment portfolio. The portfolio could now give investors several sources of income – from real estate, stocks, interest earned from bank accounts apart from his chief source of income.

It's is man's habit to want to own more, have better deal and life the good life, these are honest cravings.

Just as you said these stocks have a great potentials and right now they are stock of interest because they're trending. By all mean get them if you can

It is better to take a share on what company that fits the requirements in investing of them, thus it is more efficient if can join all of the global shares with so it can earn in multiple ways also while investing it like harvesting when it seasons comes.

Stocks and shares have always been a profitable venture for people looking to make cool money just that you have to study the trend little wonder most people want to invest in global shares now like Facebook, Amazon etc because it is safe and it is sure to get profit

Anything that is profitable is what doing so does buying shares and I'm making mistake but they are building a strong future not only for themselves but only for their children also moreover I advise you if you have the means to buy shares buy it in quantity then you will not regret that did it

Yes of course it is the only way you can have streams of income. In these our own region where there the devaluation of our currency, the only means of survival is by having investment in different companies such as the online stores Amazon, social media such as Facebook etc

One of the major reasons why people will want to hold global shares is that a lot of people knows the company of the shares already and it will be very hard to go bankrupt as customers will keep patronising them and another one is the exchange rate of each countries in the foreign market

People want to own global shares included me because it is profitable and it is the easiest way to make money like amazon,Facebook, Online store,Google telsca etc people would love to own because in this our region where there are devaluation of currency, the only means of survival is by having investment into different companies such as an online store,Amazon etc and it is also for the children purpose so that in the future they won't be lacking their financial need.

This is because it's not advisable to base all your investment in your country especially if it's a developing country in Africa, as a result of instability and corruption coupled with unfavourable government policies. All these can cause loss of investment. However, Not any kind of company's shares that you could buy,because not all will be profitable in the long run. It is always advisable to invest in a startup with great future prospects. Apple's shares once sold for less than $10. Those who bought it then have really gained a fortune. So, the most important thing is good prospecting.

owing a share in a company gives you access to reciever from the companies profits same as looses. Getting a share in a company is also an investment with great profit and growth potential for your invested funds.

It's attractive for many because of what you mentioned, the large capital.

These companies are also very well established, so one has little to worry about.

In a country like mine where our currency is constantly subject to devaluation against the dollar, it would be attractive as a means to maintain the value of ones assets.

It's because those companies have a good reputation and they feel that their shares will gain interest in the near future. You don't want to invest in a sinking company right? For sure you will choose the right company with the right management and there it goes rest.

It's attractive for many because of what you mentioned, the large capital.

These companies are also very well established, so one has little to worry about.

In a country like mine where our currency is constantly subject to devaluation against the dollar, it would be attractive as a means to maintain the value of ones assets.
If your currency is constantly subject to devaluation against dollar,
why don't you choose USD or assets valued in USD, such as global stocks, we will need large capital to buy one lot of shares, but I'm looking for a platform that sells shares in franction.

Global investors tend to gravitate towards the most liquid and actively active markets for access to more liquidity. When you purchase foreign shares, you can take advantage of readily available liquidity. Access is not available on the local stock exchange for higher growth and developing companies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back