What's new

Why do so many people want to own global shares?

Actually I'm not suprised,these companies you listed here are fortune 500 companies and anyone would want to own a bit of it

This is because these companies have been existing for a long time and they are going to guarantee you small profit or at least not so much loss if you can keep them for some time

People trust on those companies because the believe the can never collapse in thier economy.. and it won't cost more loss than profit

The reason is a lot of people understand that owning a global share In business will actually generate profit that is why a lot of people are very much interested in this especially to belong to most popular big brand company like Facebook and Amazon.

I am obviously not one of those in your statistics that is wanting to buy global shares actually because I don't do shares investment and don't see myself going into it anytime soon perhaps in the future

Because global companies perform better than local companies. For example, many countries have their own home grown online marketplace, but none of them are as good as Amazon.

The leverage in having and owning a part of a company that is a global brand is too enormous.The benefit of having your gains in foreign currency that might not be affected by local fluctuations in currency dynamics,and the benefits of having a good and competent team to manag the business operation.

These companies are not only the biggest players but have proven to be relevant and continue to be so in the nearest future with a high potential for growth.
Owning shares of such companies would guarantee asset growth.

I am also interested in the global shares because it huge capital in return and it a keep moving train for so long decades. Examples are like Amazon, Araimo, PepsiCo, Toyota, Samsung and many more.

People want to own global shares included me because it is profitable and it is the easiest way to make money like amazon,Facebook, Online store,Google telsca etc people would love to own because in this our region where there are devaluation of currency, the only means of survival is by having investment into different companies such as an online store,Amazon etc and it is also for the children purpose so that in the future they won't be lacking their financial need.

Most of the people want to own global shares and shares of many big companies because such kind of companies have a great potential of developing their business in the future and the price of their stock is expected to rise more.

Owning a global share is good but there are some investment that are just starting that has a good prospect that if you should carefully look into them and invest properly with them. It will actually turn to a very great profit in the nearest future.

Many people (including myself) want to own global shares
like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Coca Cola, etc. I think the global stock market has great potential. Maybe the canalization of one Apple company in America is equal to the combined capitalization of all the public companies on the Stock Exchange in my country. Of course there are many other reasons why people want to own global shares. What do you think?
Even myself would consider buying stocks from these companies.
These are companies that are well built with good reputation and have great potential to grow bigger in the nearest future.
Global shares from these companies will keep increasing in value.

like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Coca Cola, etc. I think the global stock market has great potential. Maybe the canalization of one Apple company in America is equal to the combined capitalization of all the public companies on the Stock Exchange in my country. Of course there are many other reasons why people want to own global shares. What do you think?
I feel most people think these companies are more reliable. They are long existent and have the potential for growth in the future. People will obviously go for these companies because their value rarely drops.

There are various reason that most investors would want to invest in an international organisation,because they would want to leverage on benefit and the dividence that would be coming from such prestigious firm.

This is because they think they are abit more stable and has a great tendency of rising.
But the truth is the global shares have already risen and thus the potential of huge gains is not much

Since you call it a global share, then it means anybody that want to own it just want to go globally. Those companies are gaining millions of dollars everyday, so if you also have opportunity to own a global share, won't you grab it?

As I think most of the people want to have global shares because they are expanding everyday and they want to be shareholders to make profits in market.

It is preferable to purchase shares from a firm that meets the criteria for investing in them; thus, it is more effective if it can combine all of the worldwide shares with one another so that it can profit in numerous ways while investing, much like harvesting when the time is right.

The reason isn't far fetched, these are companies that have proven track records of profitability over time and this gives confidence to investors that seek to put their money in them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back